Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sorry to hear that Eddie. Hope you can get to a few games next season early on and be in a position to get a Half ticket to be there for the promotion run in.

Aren't those for half fans? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

I don't like how the club is run, so won't be putting a penny in.

I'm oot.

On what basis specifically? We're debt free ( i believe) . Got a chairmen , who granted is on a bit of a learning curve but let's hope he's learnt lessons from past mistakes , past all that though he has the best interests of the cub at heart. 

Got tickets for McFarlands bar tonight, three quid to sit down after work for us on a night game.

Sam Rush and John Vickers had a word - 19 thousand season tickets sold, three thousand will be sold after and then some half season tickets.

Not apologies but said we've been there or there abouts for the last 4 seasons or so, as well  will be this season, top ten.

We've had a chop and change but hopefully, Gary is Da Man.

John Vickers mentioned them going to China last week...told us how well the youth set up is there and how good the tv stations are - we might get some steams....

9 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

On what basis specifically? We're debt free ( i believe) . Got a chairmen , who granted is on a bit of a learning curve but let's hope he's learnt lessons from past mistakes , past all that though he has the best interests of the cub at heart. 

I always said that if I won the lottery i'd buy Burton and not Derby. The reason being because I'd care too much about Derby and make **** decisions. 

Burton, I want to do well but i'd have my sensible head on.

1 hour ago, GeneralRam said:

I always said that if I won the lottery i'd buy Burton and not Derby. The reason being because I'd care too much about Derby and make **** decisions. 

Burton, I want to do well but i'd have my sensible head on.

A of a contradiction there. You care too much about Derby but you've decided not to renew. I don't get it. Most of us who care deeply about Derby would renew pretty much regardless (assuming finances etc. allowed). 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

A of a contradiction there. You care too much about Derby but you've decided not to renew. I don't get it. Most of us who care deeply about Derby would renew pretty much regardless (assuming finances etc. allowed). 

The real reason is that I'm emigrating out of the country in a couple of months.

Any excuse to have a dig at Mel as it's no secret I think he's turned this club into a laughing stock. I've said it since day one and his first player signing spree.

In my mind we were so close to getting promoted. He undone all of Cloughs hard work in a single pre-season.

But hey, a discussion for another day!

1 hour ago, GeneralRam said:

The real reason is that I'm emigrating out of the country in a couple of months.

Any excuse to have a dig at Mel as it's no secret I think he's turned this club into a laughing stock. I've said it since day one and his first player signing spree.

In my mind we were so close to getting promoted. He undone all of Cloughs hard work in a single pre-season.

Anywhere nice?

Not renewing myself, nothing at all to do with the football, sackings, appointments, just money. This season has been an abosolute write off, not been since December through illness. Putting that to one side all the fixtures we would have missed through the missus working or Sky moving we would have been just as better off buying individual tickets and moving around like gypo's

Still keep logging in, hovering over the renewal button for a few minutes, thinking I kinda like these seats. Going to be a long 24hrs

25 minutes ago, David said:

Not renewing myself, nothing at all to do with the football, sackings, appointments, just money. This season has been an abosolute write off, not been since December through illness. Putting that to one side all the fixtures we would have missed through the missus working or Sky moving we would have been just as better off buying individual tickets and moving around like gypo's

Still keep logging in, hovering over the renewal button for a few minutes, thinking I kinda like these seats. Going to be a long 24hrs

:)  I've been doing the same, having decided definitely not to renew. Love the seats. Also keep looking at the multi season discount. Even though I know that the cost per game is ridiculous, given how many games I'd get to next season! 

2 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Mmm. My memory must be failing me. I don't remember us looking like serious promotion contenders under Clough. 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Mmm. My memory must be failing me. I don't remember us looking like serious promotion contenders under Clough. 

We've never been like serious promotion contenders under NLN during his time here. 

39 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

But what Clough did bring in that team that Mac then ever so slightly tweaked and turned them into promotion contenders. All keeping that "fighting for each other" work ethic that Clough instilled into the team.

Then Morris comes along sacks McLaren, chucks all the hard work we were doing the last few years and turned us into a team that buys **** overpaid mercenaries.

If we stuck with that Clough/McLaren philosophy we'd have been in a much better position then we are now.

Archived