Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, from now on you can call me T.

Originally from Portugal I used to be a ultra, back in Lisbon, supporting Benfica in every match as part of the NN group (huge ultra group in Portugal (+5000 ultras/match)...

I just became recently a Derby fan. I will be going to as many matches as possible, including tomorows and hope to become part of the 12th player and help us winning every match, by supporting the team and singing along. I am quite experienced with sick environments, european nights, flares and all of that (shame that the good stuff is all illegal here, or in other words, dealt with a lot harsher)... otherwise we could take Ipro stadum to another level...

I'm also a football comp maker, done plenty of sick videos for Benfica and have nearly 1k subs on youtube (sounds nerdy hehe) and I would love to do the same for Derby FC as we all get along, so if anyone has any specially requests and some sick footage, count on me to make sick compilations of Derby FC, I promise you that. 

And that's it, hope we can plan some trips for matches away too very soon :)

Hi all,

I used to be an occasional poster on 606 back in the day. In the end I got bored of it, my PC broke and that was that!

I first got taken to the BBG with my mate and his dad when I was about 5 or 6 - '74 (I think!!) was smitten and went whenever possible from then. I regularly used to walk from Ilkeston to the BBG, watch the match then walk back if I couldn't get a lift.

Nowadays I don't get to see the Rams nearly as much as I'd like due to work/ family/ health/ financial constraints.

I probably won't be a prolific poster on here, but will weigh in when I feel the need. :)

Hi all,

I used to be an occasional poster on 606 back in the day. In the end I got bored of it, my PC broke and that was that!

I first got taken to the BBG with my mate and his dad when I was about 5 or 6 - '74 (I think!!) was smitten and went whenever possible from then. I regularly used to walk from Ilkeston to the BBG, watch the match then walk back if I couldn't get a lift.

Nowadays I don't get to see the Rams nearly as much as I'd like due to work/ family/ health/ financial constraints.

I probably won't be a prolific poster on here, but will weigh in when I feel the need. :)

I miss the old BBC606. The interaction and WUMming of rival fans was brilliant. This forum has good banter, but sometimes you just want to make a Dirty Leeds fan cry and you can't here!

Anyway, welcome, and get posting.

Hey guys, from now on you can call me T.

Originally from Portugal I used to be a ultra, back in Lisbon, supporting Benfica in every match as part of the NN group (huge ultra group in Portugal (+5000 ultras/match)...

I just became recently a Derby fan. I will be going to as many matches as possible, including tomorows and hope to become part of the 12th player and help us winning every match, by supporting the team and singing along. I am quite experienced with sick environments, european nights, flares and all of that (shame that the good stuff is all illegal here, or in other words, dealt with a lot harsher)... otherwise we could take Ipro stadum to another level...

I'm also a football comp maker, done plenty of sick videos for Benfica and have nearly 1k subs on youtube (sounds nerdy hehe) and I would love to do the same for Derby FC as we all get along, so if anyone has any specially requests and some sick footage, count on me to make sick compilations of Derby FC, I promise you that. 

And that's it, hope we can plan some trips for matches away too very soon :)

How did yo sick self become a Derby fan dog?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Rams

I`m Dale! (no prizes for that I`m afraid :p )

Kind of feel like I`m in a rehab class for Alcoholics (no offence)

Been a Ram since 1997 when I was born! (cliché alert) I dont go to every game but i follow everything in this Beautiful Club! My Dads a Birmingham City fan so I than him that he brought me up on attractive football not route 1! haha! Been following the Rams forum for a while now, looking at the banter on my lunch break at work. Saw the Disliked clubs thread and thought it was a disgrace no one mentioned Aston Villa! so here I am! Any questions for me just let rip (but make sure no one else is in the room when you let rip! or at least open a window in the room :D

DNA! COYR!

Hello fellow Rams

Been a Ram since 1997 when I was born! (cliché alert) I dont go to every game but i follow everything in this Beautiful Club! My Dads a Birmingham City fan so I than him that he brought me up on attractive football not route 1! haha! Been following the Rams forum for a while now, looking at the banter on my lunch break at work. Saw the Disliked clubs thread and thought it was a disgrace no one mentioned Aston Villa! so here I am! Any questions for me just let rip (but make sure no one else is in the room when you let rip! or at least open a window in the room :D

DNA! COYR!

Dale, give us a random fact about yourself. Off the wall type of thing.

Hello fellow Rams

DNA! COYR!

I think you might do well in here. :D Anyway, welcome.

Archived