Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I'm not new here but I've never introduced myself,how rude.

Any hoo, I'm Rezner from Heanor,hello

Random fact, I'm trying different seats this season to find the best area for next years season ticket.

So far I liked it best in the south west corner  :)

Hello all been on here a couple of months, imagine some of you I followed on twitter when I used to tweet away! Don't do it nowadays! I'm in my thirties and have 3 kids. One born on Valentines day and one on Christmas Day.

Hi All, after years of voyeurism thought it was about time I signed up and joined in. Never been to PP or the Baseball ground for that matter. But been rusted on to the Derby County for 40 odd years. First saw them on a Sunday afternoon in the early '70s on a program called Star Soccer, a TV show highlighting games from at least two weeks previous and shipped out to Australia. Derby vs Wolves, snow covered pitch, brown ball, I think, TV was Black and white, and Kenny Hibbert playing for them. The highs of Brian, and Kevin Hector, Roy Mc, Di Davies, Archie G, Charlie....... and yes Tommy D, Mr Maxwell and all the .... that has been the Rams over the decades. But they do get in your blood, and although I'm closer to 100 than 0, I still love them, and my 14 y/o sons nickname amongst his football mates is DERBY. So yes Cisse there is the odd bit of support for DCFC in Australia. I know the above in some eyes doesn't qualify me as a true supporter, but I don't care. Go the Rams.   

• 2 weeks later...

Evenin' all, newby here.

Been watching Derby since I was a nipper, Good times, bad times and plain old boring times, (not too many of them).

Of all the things that me dad passed on to me, a love of the Rams is both a great joy and a poisoned chalice. 

Random fact:  When I was 9 or 10, I was in the boy's end at the Baseball Ground for a night match when an over zealous steward chucked me out. I have absolutely no idea why.

Evenin' all, newby here.

Been watching Derby since I was a nipper, Good times, bad times and plain old boring times, (not too many of them).

Of all the things that me dad passed on to me, a love of the Rams is both a great joy and a poisoned chalice.

Random fact: When I was 9 or 10, I was in the boy's end at the Baseball Ground for a night match when an over zealous steward chucked me out. I have absolutely no idea why.

hooligan

Evenin' all, newby here.

Random fact:  When I was 9 or 10, I was in the boy's end at the Baseball Ground for a night match when an over zealous steward chucked me out. I have absolutely no idea why.

was probably my uncle brian......used to sneak me in for free :ph34r:

Evenin' all, newby here.

Random fact: When I was 9 or 10, I was in the boy's end at the Baseball Ground for a night match when an over zealous steward chucked me out. I have absolutely no idea why.

any way welcome. You'll be insane within 3 weeks.

• 1 month later...

Hello didn't know about this bit, so sorry for doing it a a bit late!

Derby born and bred and been a rams fan forever, 1st game a 1-1 draw with Hull in 83 (I think). Key club member, ley stand, C stand then East stand, all until I became exciled in South Texas due to bloody work.....missing a cold wet Saturday afternoon watching the Rams following a few in the Brunny!

Random fact...I gave Dean Sanders a high five after he scored the winner against Sheff Wed at the BBG, it was caught on telly and was a picture on the front of the next programme.

Hello didn't know about this bit, so sorry for doing it a a bit late!

Derby born and bred and been a rams fan forever, 1st game a 1-1 draw with Hull in 83 (I think). Key club member, ley stand, C stand then East stand, all until I became exciled in South Texas due to bloody work.....missing a cold wet Saturday afternoon watching the Rams following a few in the Brunny!

Random fact...I gave Dean Sanders a high five after he scored the winner against Sheff Wed at the BBG, it was caught on telly and was a picture on the front of the next programme.

post more!!

Archived