Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi - 22-year-old, life-long Ram here, love a forum.

I find myself coming back and reading the posts (and disagreeing) far too often not to get involved!

Also, any other DCFC Vegans? Love a fellow animal lover 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm vegetarian Bas, attempted vegan but I love cheese too much!

Should probably make a brief post here.

The username is unique to this forum, I have never used it elsewhere.

I have however previously posted, briefly, on the old DET forum, butI can't actually remember what my name was, it was a long time ago. I do regularly and mainly post somewhere else....

(borrowing information from both as I go)

...but not Derbymad, I tried to 'branch out' to that site, from my regular site, but... well... what can I say, don't like it. No structure, you see.

I did a little more searching and found this place much more to my tastes. Not only that but I think the forum software here is a cut above a lot of others, really user friendly and tidy.

Anyway, think I'm on my 10th season ticket now, but not entirely sure.

That's all. Thanks.

Should probably make a brief post here.

The username is unique to this forum, I have never used it elsewhere.

I have however previously posted, briefly, on the old DET forum, butI can't actually remember what my name was, it was a long time ago. I do regularly and mainly post somewhere else....

(borrowing information from both as I go)

...but not Derbymad, I tried to 'branch out' to that site, from my regular site, but... well... what can I say, don't like it. No structure, you see.

I did a little more searching and found this place much more to my tastes. Not only that but I think the forum software here is a cut above a lot of others, really user friendly and tidy.

Anyway, think I'm on my 10th season ticket now, but not entirely sure.

That's all. Thanks.

come on you rams!

Hey, long time lurker, both here and the DET. From Spondonia, still trying to class myself as mid-twenties. Following the Rams since a youngster.

I enjoy rock 'n' roll, alcohol (vino is tonight's choice), and copious amounts of puns.

Hey, long time lurker, both here and the DET. From Spondonia, still trying to class myself as mid-twenties. Following the Rams since a youngster.

I enjoy rock 'n' roll, alcohol (vino is tonight's choice), and copious amounts of puns.

You'll do well on here.

Hey new user hear good derby / football knowledge ps3 name deewawa looking forward to some good discussions and banter 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You've hit the right place if you like puns...

Anything Else, i'd look elsewhere.

'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> Welcome!

Archived