Weird Derby County Merchandise

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

If you blow the dolls up then it's on the 3rd row down, second in. I'm not an expert in blowing dolls up by the way. :whistle:;)

It makes me unreasonably happy that they put them in alphabetical order.

The worst football merchandise I've ever seen are those cheap t-shirts you can get at the seaside with a guy in a football club A shirt pissing on a football club B shirt. Actually, even worse than that, is the shirt that features a mouse rodgering another mouse caught in a trap. I've always wondered what kind of mental place I'd need to be in to look at that and go, "necrophilia and rape! Yes, I would like to walk around with this emblazoned on my chest."

3 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Is this definitive proof that Lansbury was going to sign and advanced talks had taken place on image rights for his own branded leisure wear range?

I saw it on a twitter feed, something like @offffffffficialdcfc, yeah same place I get my latest ITK information regarding all DCFC transfer news, apparently Lansbury is kinky though :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If you pop along to Prague, you can buy a Derby County Russian Doll, and shopping hours differ for the type of doll you are looking for!

Can you spot it?

14mf4bd.jpg

Russian Dolls featured in the latest issue of Four, Four, Two magazine, page 17.

I have one from a few years ago. From memory, at that time they were Michael Johnson, Lee Grant, Ian Taylor,  Tom Huddlestone and wee Lee Holmes in the middle!

12 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I saw it on a twitter feed, something like @offffffffficialdcfc, yeah same place I get my latest ITK information regarding all DCFC transfer news, apparently Lansbury is kinky though :thumbsup:

A lot of things are beginning to make sense in light of this revelation...

I'd always assumed that Lansbury going off in the warm up at Pride Park was due to a desire on his part to force through a move.  Now a different scenario seems plausible...

After the warm up, Henri goes into his bag to retrieve his curling tongues to make sure his do is at it's most resplendent for the adoring masses.  Trouble is he's brought the wrong bag, and has in fact brought the bag of samples from his meeting with Sam Rush.  So instead of the curling tongues he pulls out a marital aid and the gimp suit.

Philip Montanier having witnessed this banishes the gimp-gump to the stands.  Having integrity he decides to blame it on Lansbury's hamstrings while he decides how to tell Uncle Fawaz.  Terrified of how Fawaz will re-act (or at least unable to contact him for several weeks) Montanier finally confronts Fawaz only to be fired on the spot, the victim of Fawaz's deep sense of betrayal by a man who's shared his sofa, and Henri is sold to Villa as that's the worst punishment that Fawaz can think of. Henri accepts Villa because it's the worst punishment that he can think of too.

Don't think Lansbury's thought it through though.  That suit will never sell in claret and blue :ph34r:

Ps This post is sponsored by the 'Chris Martin - signed for Fulham' thread: the home of conjecture

Archived