Newcastle Away

Boss

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Stuck here chaps - going up for weekend to see kids at University and no tickets!!! Will we get more allocated? Help!!!!!!

No more will be allocated mate. Best you can do is register for returns. Long shot but it does happen. I wasn't going to Burton away as had something on, it fell through so called, got on returns list and got the call to say I had 2 available. Good luck but as it didn't hit general sale you may have to resort to one of the bars up there that get the matches live( not sure it's fully legit) and enjoy it that way 

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

No more will be allocated mate. Best you can do is register for returns. Long shot but it does happen. I wasn't going to Burton away as had something on, it fell through so called, got on returns list and got the call to say I had 2 available. Good luck but as it didn't hit general sale you may have to resort to one of the bars up there that get the matches live( not sure it's fully legit) and enjoy it that way 

Thanks - registered - but not hopeful.....so I will be sneaking in the leazes end.......lol

13 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Can't wait for this one tbf. 

12 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Tickets sorted. Newcastle resident so really really want a decent win!! Well a scrappy 1-0 to the SuperRams will do eh.

Bet YOU two Daren`t meet in the Black Bull (with your RAMS colours on) 

photographic proof required LOL:D

2 hours ago, irobinson said:

Stuck here chaps - going up for weekend to see kids at University and no tickets!!! Will we get more allocated? Help!!!!!!

Just wear a black and white striped shirt, say wiiiay a lot, and talk a load of tosh about football and you'll get in the home end no problem, and you will get a better view wherever you sit than the Rams fans that are sat up in the Orkney Islands trying to make out, what the hell is going on all game. You can then have a few ales before and after in The Strawberry pub worshipping 42 framed photos of Kevin Keegan, Malcolm McDonald, Paul Gascoigne and Peter Beardsley or you could sit in a better pub all afternoon catching up with your kids.

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Just wear a black and white striped shirt, say wiiiay a lot, and talk a load of tosh about football and you'll get in the home end no problem, and you will get a better view wherever you sit than the Rams fans that are sat up in the Orkney Islands trying to make out, what the hell is going on all game. You can then have a few ales before and after in The Strawberry pub worshipping 42 framed photos of Kevin Keegan, Malcolm McDonald, Paul Gascoigne and Peter Beardsley or you could sit in a better pub all afternoon catching up with your kids.

Goin in the woah Jackie stand - will give you all a wave when Vydra scores!!!

1 hour ago, RAMalicious said:

We're going to this one - what's going to be a friendly-ish pub near the ground?

The majority of pubs will be ok with Derby fans. The cheesier the pub the more likelihood of a wally toon fan. Obviously our own behaviour is a factor too ;)

I'll be wearing a Derby top and don't anticipate any problems. The Forth and Bodega for my trip from station to Sid James Park. 

Rehills in Jesmond for champagne and top beers to celebrate after the game. 

Archived