Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

It's like you Derby lot don't want Henri, not one good word to say about him and nobody wants it to be true! Afraid it is! Back to twitter - @jimmy watch your mouth calling me a reddog! ;) 

The Derby "lot" are 30,000 individuals. Some want Lansbury, some don't.

I personally hope he fecks off to Villa or some other club supported by mardy wanka's who have delusions of grandeur. I've not seen him play well - he never has against us, but tbh that's the only time i've seen him.

He seems a Robbie Savage type with worse hair to me..............I'm no judge tho', i thought Derek Hales was a good signing.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Almost getting annoyed at having to defend myself! Am I the bad guy for being the good guy and sharing what I've been told? Lol I don't know. 

Watford have now joined the race again  ...    im not saying your a bad guy far from it  ,    just a very strong first post by you

1 minute ago, jb12345 said:

Almost getting annoyed at having to defend myself! Am I the bad guy for being the good guy and sharing what I've been told? Lol I don't know. 

Mate if you're right there's gonna be some very large slices of humble pie to be served up. 

Its going to be interesting to sit back and watch as I'm sure many others are doing just that. 

6 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

You don't have to defend yersen. It makes no difference whether your raite or wrong. Its really not important. 

Unless your a wum of course......

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to see Angela sign for us, and I think she'd do well here. I also think jb's scenario is plausible especially with how Steve and the board have been so open to discuss Angela.

Just sayin' like.

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to see Angela sign for us, and I think she'd do well here. I also think jb's scenario is plausible especially with how Steve and the board have been so open to discuss Angela.

Just sayin' like.

Aye. Openly confirmed the link yet staying respectable and not talking much about the player - trying to keep new Forest owners happy. All about the new owners. It basically goes: nothing happens till new owners are in, owners want to sell to Derby and will do, so once they have control of the club we'll see developments.

6 hours ago, jb12345 said:

Shouldn't have to defend myself here! Here to try and share knowledge with you lot, what's benefit for me of lying? Better things to do!!

Unfortunately JB we have a lot of false dawns on here where people claim stuff which is false so that they can get 'air time' and be the centre of attention. That is not to say that some isn't true but we only have 2 or 3 people that can be trusted as they have a history of being right.  SDSR, Mackworth etc

The negativity is not aimed at you par say but at the blagards that have come before.

I hope you are right

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He isn't signing for derby, he will be signing for villa once the take over is complete.

I am sure anyone who was really ITK and who doesn't follow Derby wouldn't spend their time on the DCFCFans message board on the wind up.

I think Da Sart came in because we lost out to Lansbury. 

You'd be wrong to think that but fair play. Speak later in the week.

11 hours ago, jb12345 said:

Lansbury won't move till takeover complete. Takeover to be done by Tuesday, deal in place already between new owners and Derby for sale of Lansbury. Derby highest bidders. Player prefers a move to Watford - they won't pay. Lansbury to be announced a Derby player in the week. Waiting game.

I am I alone in thinking if he wants a move to Watford then he can fook off somewhere else I wouldn't sign him.

4 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I think its only natural for him to prefer to move back to the London area and the premier league

That's fine no problem with that ,why spend £3.5m ? and £30k a week ? on a player who wants to be elsewhere and be second best it doesn't work .

Archived