Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Bite your hand off. 10/1 you're personally offering me? £200.

your only having £20  on it   ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      if i had your knowledge    and someone offered me    10/1 odds  id at least have £5000  on it    :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

your only having £20  on it   ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      if i had your knowledge    and someone offered me    10/1 odds  id at least have £5000  on it    :thumbsup:

If only I had £5,000 to play with!

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Good man, I look forward to Tuesday 

It's between the two of you, but isn't the deadline of Tuesday a bit arbitrary? It's pretty much certain that Lansbury's leaving this week, why not just wait until he signs for whoever he signs for? If he pays up on Tuesday night and then he signs Wednesday morning, it would indicate his intel was only slightly flawed or something changed.

1 minute ago, sage said:

That article makes no sense at all. Why would the Yanks try to persuade Fawaz to sell to us when we have bid less than Villa.

5h!t stirring

Derby have a bigger deal agreed with new owners apparently, heard £5m (stupid amount in my opinion), not had that price confirmed however.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

That article makes no sense at all. Why would the Yanks try to persuade Fawaz to sell to us when we have bid less than Villa.

5h!t stirring

Or we have gone back with improved bid. 

Just now, Derbylad01 said:

I believe something is in this as about a week ago Thorne and Ince followed Lansbury on twitter.

Not a great site for source of info but we'll have to next week were he ends up

Both been followed him on twitter for a while (longer than a week though) 

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

It's between the two of you, but isn't the deadline of Tuesday a bit arbitrary? It's pretty much certain that Lansbury's leaving this week, why not just wait until he signs for whoever he signs for? If he pays up on Tuesday night and then he signs Wednesday morning, it would indicate his intel was only slightly flawed or something changed.

Fair, fair. I admit originally I said Tuesday as when that's when takeover will be done. Can't say deal will 100% go through on same day, but it'll be this week like I've said. I'll pay if I were to be wrong, but I'm very confident.

1 minute ago, jb12345 said:

If only I had £5,000 to play with!

i have    would you like a loan  ..?     my interest rate is  35%   on top   ...    :thumbsup:        but you would get that out your winnings   ..Joking aside admire your banter      and we,ll all  see the out come of where lansbury goes somtime Wednesday      i still say Villa 

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I don't what or who to believe anymore!! Probably only trust Mackworth Ram and sdsr is terms of Derby transfers. I'd also trust Bris because of him revealing Butterfield's transfer but I'm cautious about any other users on here for transfer dealings 

Does it matter?

There's that many people involved in transfers nowadays that rumours always come out as agents try to bump up the price or the wages of the player to improve their cut. Modern journalism is reduced to soundbites and headlines to catch punters who boost the advert ratings on pisspoor websites.

Its a perfect storm of non-news and bored forum users.

1 minute ago, neil62uk said:

i have    would you like a loan  ..?     my interest rate is  35%   on top   ...    :thumbsup:        but you would get that out your winnings   ..Joking aside admire your banter      and we,ll all  see the out come of where lansbury goes somtime Wednesday      i still say Villa 

Would've thought you were Mel Morris the way you're offering out money! Lol. Yep we'll see, £20 at 10/1 though I'll take you up on that offer!

5 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Would've thought you were Mel Morris the way you're offering out money! Lol. Yep we'll see, £20 at 10/1 though I'll take you up on that offer!

inbox me your name and address  please     i catorgorically state i wont broadcast whom you are  or  where you reside  ...im not Mel Morris   im   Sheikh Mansour  

Archived