Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

5 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

its not the fear of being let down    as  i think Lansbury   will almost certainly sign for Villa   and at the moment  its becoming a fiasco  , drama   ..but  i envisage like most people on this forum      youve made  feasibly  12 posts at the most     but your adamant  that Lansbury will sign for us  .. i cant speak for anyone else     ..  but i feel due to your first post being very assertive pertaining Lansbury     i just feel skeptical of your posts   its not a personal slur towards you 

Struggling to see the relevance of the amount of posts I've made in relation to anything? This is a Lansbury thread, what else am I going to come with? You'll see.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

I'm seeing  lot of pessimists with a strong fear of let down. Bet my bottom dollar he's a Derby player by end of the week.

don't take it personally jb. You'll end up sharing your in the know stuff via PM to posters you trust like the rest of us. It's not worth the hassle. Even if you named your sources and uploaded a video of Lansbury himself saying he's agreed a deal... someone would find something to discredit you with.

2 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Its this negativity that probably stops folk who are truly ITK posting on here. I say leave things until Tuesday and then comment accordingly. Run him out of town tail between legs if wrong/ shower him with acclamation if right.

I will bet decent money Lansbury is a Derby player next week.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

don't take it personally jb. You'll end up sharing your in the know stuff via PM to posters you trust like the rest of us. It's not worth the hassle. Even if you named your sources and uploaded a video of Lansbury himself saying he's agreed a deal... someone would find something to discredit you with.

I'm really not offended by the lack of belief, haha. Like I say, I don't follow Derby personally anyway - it means very little to me. I do however have good reason to believe this will go through.

Just now, jb12345 said:

I'm really not offended by the lack of belief, haha. Like I say, I don't follow Derby personally anyway - it means very little to me. I do however have good reason to believe this will go through.

Fair play to you coming on here sharing what you've heard anyway, who do you support then out of interest?

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Sorry, my post is less credible because it's my first post? Not sure that makes sense. Have to start somewhere, only just made an account as I've only just become aware of it. Not a Derby fan personally so didn't previously have an account.

Believe what you want, come the end of the week you'll see, and I'll have the last laugh. Oh so sceptical.

It makes perfect sense actually. Anybody can post anything, it's the internet. There are only a few on here who are actually believed with 'in the know' knowledge and that's because they have a track record of being right. If you're right here, then a lot more will believe you the next time you come with knowledge about a transfer.

I'm not calling you wrong, because I have no way of knowing that for sure, however plenty of people have come with their snippets of information that have shown to be bullshit. Having no credibility because you have no track record makes perfect sense to me.

6 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Sorry, my post is less credible because it's my first post? Not sure that makes sense. Have to start somewhere, only just made an account as I've only just become aware of it. Not a Derby fan personally so didn't previously have an account.

Believe what you want, come the end of the week you'll see, and I'll have the last laugh. Oh so sceptical.

So you can't see how it is more difficult to accept an unusual fact from someone you have just met (in this case in the context of this forum) than someone you have interacted with over many years and have established an element of trust.

Hope you didn't go to any Radio One Roadshows in the 80's.

2 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Struggling to see the relevance of the amount of posts I've made in relation to anything? This is a Lansbury thread, what else am I going to come with? You'll see.

its plausible  had you post 1000 plus time    your   statements may have carried some substance  ...    you joined this forum today     and gave  a very strong  statement  ..it would be remiss of me not to add that words come cheap   on an internet site  ...   i will apologise to you profusely if your correct  ...but anticipate if your wrong you wont be seen on here again due to your deactivation  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I would anyway

;)

3 minutes ago, sage said:

So you can't see how it is more difficult to accept an unusual fact from someone you have just met (in this case in the context of this forum) than someone you have interacted with over many years and have established an element of trust.

Hope you didn't go to any Radio One Roadshows in the 80's.

No, I can understand that don't worry, that's why I'm not bothered about non-believers, happy for you/them to wait a few days and see :) again... Waiting game.

This guy could be right, but from past experience with people sharing their information, it's more likely that it's bullshit. But I'm not going to slate his information until it's proven wrong, because I have no evidence to base my opinion on. I do find it funny how quickly people have jumped on to the information as if it's truth though.

People are more likely to believe it to be true because they want it to be true. If he had come on and said we were signing x player for y amount, and the general consensus was that x player wasn't good enough, there would be a lot more people calling this guy a liar.

5 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

its plausible  had you post 1000 plus time    your   statements may have carried some substance  ...    you joined this forum today     and gave  a very strong  statement  ..it would be remiss of me not to add that words come cheap   on an internet site  ...   i will apologise to you profusely if your correct  ...but anticipate if your wrong you wont be seen on here again due to your deactivation  :lol:

So confident and cocky for someone with such little knowledge that is to be proved wrong within a matter of days. So salty.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This guy could be right, but from past experience with people sharing their information, it's more likely that it's bullshit. But I'm not going to slate his information until it's proven wrong, because I have no evidence to base my opinion on. I do find it funny how quickly people have jumped on to the information as if it's truth though.

People are more likely to believe it to be true because they want it to be true. If he had come on and said we were signing x player for y amount, and the general consensus was that x player wasn't good enough, there would be a lot more people calling this guy a liar.

Again, fair points. Just wait and see, happy to prove myself.

7 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

You got it spot on haha. 

Archived