Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

It called people wasting their money on other odds. Mean nothing! 

Which means there's an absolute bargain to be had at 20/1, anyone confident of this one happening should get on it quick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Betting has now been suspended on Henri Lansbury transfer bets.

Somethings happening...

Signing new deal. :ph34r:

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Sky Bet mate haha.

Not saying that something is defiantly happening but when Sky Bet suspend transfer odds, normally something happens!

Ah right... I just couldn't be bothered to scroll the gambling sites to check :)

If natural search on Google is any indication then he'll be off to Villa... Would be interesting to see if that lines up at all...

Just now, cheron85 said:

Ah right... I just couldn't be bothered to scroll the gambling sites to check :)

If natural search on Google is any indication then he'll be off to Villa... Would be interesting to see if that lines up at all...

Well I saw that HITC tweeted about us putting another bid in today but nothing solid has come of that, But they then did an article about Villa having a bid rejected by Brighton for Dale Stephens. This might indicate that they don't want to pay above the odds for Lansbury. 

Hope he does sign for us. Would be hilarious to see the meltdown on the Forest timeline and also he would add a bit of quality to our midfield.

I don't have a clue who this chap is so don't shoot the messenger, but a friend of mine who supports Villa said his work colleague saw Lansbury at Villa's training ground earlier. He may be wrong and it could have just been some other clown with a dodgy hair cut, but thought I'd pass on the information anyway. 

Archived