Question about Chris Martin

hintonsboots

17 hours ago, cannable said:

Martin exaggerates contact.

Osborn feigned an odd the ball incident.

Derby fans don't seem to be so divided on Franny Lee. 

Franny turned into an art form ,everyone could see what he was doing but he still got away with it .Class striker ,class diver.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most people I like OB. He is good in the Gibson role,and researches his stuff, and generally talks sense. Dawes on the other hand..... dont like him at all. He's worse than Bloomfield was, who in turn wasnt as good as Ross Fletcher

Dont really think we need to return to a Graham Richards though. He seemed to live on his own planet when it came to prouncing peoples names. Particularly foreign players. Even if every commentator in the world prounced it one way, Richards would still stick to his guns, like he had been living in a cave cut off from the outside world.

19 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I dont remember Franny Lee, not old enough. But I used to think Gabbiadini had the touch of the Franny lees about him.

When marco was dribbling inside the box, the slightest hint of an attempted tackle on him and he would fall flat on his face :)

He used to fall over pretty much everything he did. Most of his goals were scored sitting on his arse.

On 11/12/2016 at 21:13, RoyMac5 said:

Have noticed when today someone on Radio Derby asked the same question Owen Bradley said 'no' and quickly changed the subject. He's done that before when callers try to talk about Martin, makes me wonder why.

No conspiracy theory needed RoyMac, it's just that we've done it to death so many times now.

I'm sure it'll dominate discussion before & after the Fulham game and as we get in to January too. 

On 12/12/2016 at 11:54, Daz_The_Ram said:

When I listen to Owen Bradley it makes me realise how much I miss the great Graham Richards.

Radio Derby's coverage really is absolutely horrendous. Ramage sounds like he is on valium, tiredly churning out cliché after cliché after cliché, and Bradley, as though he is a school leaver on his first work experience in radio.

Dreadful stuff. Genuinely dreadful.

I'm not the commentator Daz.

24 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

A redeeming quality of RD, you are OB

Unfortunately, I find it hard to strongly disagree with Daz were you to replace his use of your name with Dawes', who I assume he's talking about.

I'd be impressed if someone had managed to develop such a strong disagreement with your contribution of updating us with the scores! (and the interviews but I turn off when the game ends, sorry)

35 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

In all fairness Owen, you present the Monday phone-in on what seems very little these days. Presenting is a tough art. 
I remember the switchboards going berserk every Monday ... all it appears now is a few tweets, and social media rants from bitter old timers like me.

Can Ramage stop taking valium before he comes on though on a Monday and liven up a bit?

Makes ... me ... ver...y ... dr-o-o-o-ow-zzzzy..... ... too.

23 minutes ago, Daz_The_Ram said:

In all fairness Owen, you present the Monday phone-in on what seems very little these days. Presenting is a tough art. 
I remember the switchboards going berserk every Monday ... all it appears now is a few tweets, and social media rants from bitter old timers like me.

Can Ramage stop taking valium before he comes on though on a Monday and liven up a bit?

Makes ... me ... ver...y ... dr-o-o-o-ow-zzzzy..... ... too.

Nobody complains when it goes well ;)

Archived