Omar Bogle - Signed for Wigan

Day

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Looked quite good since coming on tonight, real handful and shown good intelligence. Holding it up coming deep and going in behind.

Sounds more like Omar from the Wire, from that description.

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

Like a centre forward doing the things I just said. His service isn't the best though to be fair. He looks a threat they just can't work it to him.

Thanks toms, I went off on a tangent reading your post, apologies, hope he can get a debut goal. 

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Thanks toms, I went off on a tangent reading your post, apologies, hope he can get a debut goal. 

I doubt he will, Wigan's midfield is very basic and the crossing has been woeful all night. Jacobs seems to have forgotten how to kick a football.

50 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Bit more place than I expected but very raw.

Warnock is still a decent left back at this level but playing like they did tonight will get them relegated. 

Can't say I agree with that, Theo Robinson was raw. Bogle looked technically adept, neat touches.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Think Conor Sammon. Physical, ran around a lot.

This is Bogle to a tee. It works in the national league and league 2 but as I said about him before, I don't think he's got the all round game to make it at this level. He'll get a few goals i'm sure but go ages without scoring despite looking like he's really putting in a shift to make it work. Good player but not Championship quality IMO. Wigan also I feel is the wrong club for him.

10 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

This is Bogle to a tee. It works in the national league and league 2 but as I said about him before, I don't think he's got the all round game to make it at this level. He'll get a few goals i'm sure but go ages without scoring despite looking like he's really putting in a shift to make it work. Good player but not Championship quality IMO. Wigan also I feel is the wrong club for him.

Completely disagree on his game, his is far more controlled and intelligent than Sammon. Wigan is the wrong club mind they just don't have the quality in midfield. They'll sell Bogle for more than they paid.

Archived