Fm 17

Simon Bradley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Simon Bradley said:

Ye full season and can carry onto full game when out 

It's not a full season, it's the full game. They just release it this way these days to build up hype and avoid the usual "the game is so buggy on release" complaints. 

1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

Apparently it's got Brexit in it. I don't see how as apparently nobody knows what Brexit means.

It has a load of different randomly generated outcomes and you won't know which outcome you'll get when you go into it.

So just like Brexit :lol:

15 hours ago, maxjam said:

Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/482730/

Actually just refunded mine :huh: I've not played a FM game for a few years now and I think the recent 'improvements' just make the game increasingly tedious.

Should play the Touch version. Its the same match engine and transfer module but has a lot of the tedious additions stripped out for a more streamlined approach. Game saves can also be played on certain handheld devices that have the required specs for the Touch game.

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:50, RicME85 said:

Should play the Touch version. Its the same match engine and transfer module but has a lot of the tedious additions stripped out for a more streamlined approach. Game saves can also be played on certain handheld devices that have the required specs for the Touch game.

Didn't know about the Touch version - even the official website has very little info about it :/

Bought it yesterday for £20 and its almost perfect, FM how I remember it!

Thanks for the tip :)

6 hours ago, maxjam said:

Didn't know about the Touch version - even the official website has very little info about it :/

Bought it yesterday for £20 and its almost perfect, FM how I remember it!

Thanks for the tip :)

Touch has been a part of the game for a number of years, was previously called FM Classic. They have now split it so you can buy the full FM game which comes with Touch or you can buy just Touch. I much prefer Touch but its let down by one thing, you cant use edited databases.

Archived