Why are people blaming Mels choice Pearson .

Curtains

23 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Libellous comments will not be tolerated. Please do not post this kind of stuff.

If it's other clubs speculation I can understand, destabilising a rival club-who cares?

But we're supposed to be supporters...

That's a poor attitude from a moderator. Surely any libellous data should be deemed inappropriate. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing as you know. Glad you didnt use any big confusing words in your post this time that i dont understand

I'm including myself in the "Why do some people never learn?" category.

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Why was clement sacked then?

You cant be liable for defamation of character if its true 

Also if it was true & the same rumour that is on a Watford FC message board and can be found with a quick google search then the media would have been all over it 

Oh yes you can.

The onus would be on you to prove the allegation, and not on the defamed person to disprove it. In other words, nobody is touching it with a barge-pole because nobody is 100% sure. And I still have 0% of an inkling what people are alleging.

Because Curtains, differing opinions on this board creates debate. Without debate there would be no topics on this forum and with no topics on here Daveo wouldn't have much income. I'm in the camp that it's a conspiracy by @David to tell people to  have different opinions in order for this forum to stay active :ph34r:

Love you really xxx

39 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

That's a poor attitude from a moderator. Surely any libellous data should be deemed inappropriate. 

Of course you are correct, but the club reads this forum and we have had emails from them regarding comments made on the forum.

i doubt other clubs would read this forum, and this is I guess what Gobo' is saying, therefore we can be a bit relaxed.  But essentially you're right, don't post anything that you don't want to defend in a court of law.

3 hours ago, curtains said:

It's only 9 games even now and he is doing his best. 

If this is his best then I'd hate to see his worst. He has failed to inject confidence in the players which indicates to me that his man management skills are basically very poor.

Forget formations & tatics, we need a manager who can inject some belief into this squad of players RIGHT NOW. Pearson is clearly failing to inspire them, he certainly hasn't got the personality to inspire me I can tell you.

I don't think there is as much wrong as people think. A new bright personality at the helm & performances can change for the better very very quickly, it's happen to worse teams than us..

ok people are going to say, NOT ANOTHER CHANGE OF MANAGER. But this situation we are now in is CONSIDERABLY WORSE than at the time of the other recent changes in Manager over the last two or three seasons.

ACT NOW MEL, as I can't foresee the situation being any better after the game away to Cardiff on Tuesday evening.

38 minutes ago, eddie said:

Oh yes you can.

The onus would be on you to prove the allegation, and not on the defamed person to disprove it. In other words, nobody is touching it with a barge-pole because nobody is 100% sure. And I still have 0% of an inkling what people are alleging.

Erm thats pretty much my point by saying if its true. I agree nobody can prove it to be true hence why it could potentially land you in trouble 

1 hour ago, FrostedRam said:

I was meaning libellous comments on other clubs' forums about our club and players. I think we're all wanting the same thing so why so much potentially damaging and libellous speculation happens from out own fans, I really don't understand. It can't help in the slightest, it won't help clarify anything and it will never be confirmed or denied. So why are people parading opinion and third hand comment here - for what?

Because he's an absolute tactical fool to put it politely, he has no idea how to get the best out of our players, is stubborn to his failing tactics and has destroyed a team that was near the top of the table not so long ago. I honestly don't think anyone on here could have done any worse than what he's done so far...

Archived