Referee Yesterday

WystonRam

Did anyone else notice the ref correctly award a free kick to us after the penalty rebound was missed? The penalty taker touched the ball twice without a Derby (opposition) player touching it. Had the rebound gone in it would have been disallowed. Though the ref had a good game overall too.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

Did anyone else notice the ref correctly award a free kick to us after the penalty rebound was missed? The penalty taker touched the ball twice without a Derby (opposition) player touching it. Had the rebound gone in it would have been disallowed. Though the ref had a good game overall too.

yes i noticed it was a free kick not sue why thanks for clearing that up. Wrongly gave Anya offside, and he had the ball in the net after the ref blew altho maybe that was the linesmans fault. No arguments about the peno TBF. 

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

yes i noticed it was a free kick not sue why thanks for clearing that up. Wrongly gave Anya offside, and he had the ball in the net after the ref blew altho maybe that was the linesmans fault. No arguments about the peno TBF. 

I sit pretty much in line with the Anya offside, and it looked clearly offside to me.   Haven't seen a replay to confirm though.

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

I need to know wha B4 thinks first before I believe you.. Was there an offside in the move at any point? Did the low down slimey scumbag ref miss anything?

Archived