Quick "late" update

Day

We was due to record on Monday but postponed it 24hrs till after the Ipswich game, we failed to get a guest lined up, I left it till the last minute as I've been super busy and super ill. Neither of us were really up for going it alone, was fairly late so postponed again.

Decided to go Wednesday morning before Scott went away but later said probably wouldn't make it. 

Roped Alex and LeicesterRam in for Wednesday night but my MacBook earlier in the day refused to turn on. No MacBook no way to record, edit or upload. Let's not use this as an example why Microsoft is better than Apple, it clearly isn't and would be considered trolling to suggest otherwise.

MacBook did later turn on but was super laggy, kept locking up and pretty much unuseable. After speaking with Apple support it's now boxed up and ready to make a journey to their tech team.

Nearest Apple Store is Hull. Ugh.

I'm not sure when I will receive it back and working, their tech is usually fairly quick. 

We will be back as soon as it arrives, whilst we wait if I can ask you all to take a minute and #PrayForDavidsMacBook 

P.S I apologise the lack of communication during this difficult time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading between the lines, David has been cuing outside Apple store (Hull) all night waiting for the release of the impending Iphone7 mobile unit or poor mans Samsung Galaxy 7 whilst picking up an STD with number 3 in the line and now feels itchy and irritable and cuing in A&E for cream to alleviate the mild discomfort, when he can be arsed he will be recording the latest podcast with fake LesterRam and Ropey Alex.

11 minutes ago, David said:

We was due to record on Monday but postponed it 24hrs till after the Ipswich game, we failed to get a guest lined up, I left it till the last minute as I've been super busy and super ill. Neither of us were really up for going it alone, was fairly late so postponed again.

Decided to go Wednesday morning before Scott went away but later said probably wouldn't make it. 

Roped Alex and LeicesterRam in for Wednesday night but my MacBook earlier in the day refused to turn on. No MacBook no way to record, edit or upload. Let's not use this as an example why Microsoft is better than Apple, it clearly isn't and would be considered trolling to suggest otherwise.

MacBook did later turn on but was super laggy, kept locking up and pretty much unuseable. After speaking with Apple support it's now boxed up and ready to make a journey to their tech team.

I'm not sure when I will receive it back and working, their tech is usually fairly quick. 

We will be back as soon as it arrives, whilst we wait if I can ask you all to take a minute and #PrayForDavidsMacBook 

Microsoft is better than Apple. 

TRoll1.jpg

I find your failure very disappointing. I am however prepared to offer up a prayer for the MacBook. I'll concentrate on doing this after the iPhone 7 has been delivered, unboxed (recorded for YouTube of course) and marvelled over. This will be today  

Anything involving windows, widgets, android or Samsung is disgusting trash and not to be tolerated. 

6 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I find your failure very disappointing. I am however prepared to offer up a prayer for the MacBook. I'll concentrate on doing this after the iPhone 7 has been delivered, unboxed (recorded for YouTube of course) and marvelled over. This will be today  

Anything involving windows, widgets, android or Samsung is disgusting trash and not to be tolerated. 

yeah it is, ooh don't update IoS 10 though :lol:

7 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

its been bricking around the world...

There was an issue which effected a small amount of devices on launch day which was later fixed hours later.

No reason at all not to upgrade now.

Not like they've had to recall over a million exploding handsets is it....

17 minutes ago, David said:

There was an issue which effected a small amount of devices on launch day which was later fixed hours later.

No reason at all not to upgrade now.

Not like they've had to recall over a million exploding handsets is it....

we call them hand warmers, you don't have this do you? heh

3 hours ago, David said:

Hope there's nothing peculiar on your hard drive. Watch out for mysterious payments from your bank when they dig out all your personal details from it.

Archived