Quick "late" update

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this weeks podcast, to say there's a few things to discuss since the last one is an understatement, where do u begin 

Can I make a suggestion re Scotts comedy sitcom series, Chris and Chris

Where as before every guest has to say say first game they saw etc etc.

how about every guest has to offer the backdrop for an episode, 

Chris and Chris go to the seaside, 

Chris and Chris look after Chris's grandads dog for the weekend

Chris and Chris Christmas special

Chris forgets to order Chris's xmas  present from Amazon so has to go xmas shopping in Derby, ends up at the pub and Chris has no xmas present to give Chris - could be a highly charged rollercoaster of an episode that one 

• 2 weeks later...

Another late update and one for you Android fanboys to laugh at.

When I was quoted silly amount for MacBook to be repaired I ordered a iMac, wasn't going to pay silly amount to repair and out of warranty device when it wasn't far off buying a brand new one.

Recorded last weeks Podcast on there then Apple contacted me to say they were repairing the MacBook for free.

Apple have a 14 day no hassle return policy, decided to return the iMac as I'm not rich and it went on the credit card, dropped it off at a UPS access point on Saturday as my MacBook was due back Monday morning.

At this point I ordered a new microphone with a pre amp and a longer to mouth arm to hopefully increase the volume.

MacBook arrived, turned on, kept freezing, wouldn't connect to wifi, tried to reboot and wouldn't load past 90% again. 

Contacted Apple, they are baffled as the entire logic board has been replaced. 

Was supposed to collect Tuesday but failed to pick up, came yesterday. Not expecting it back for another week or two so I've ordered ANOTHER MacBook to use as I feel helpless with just an iPad and phone. 

We jumped on Skype Monday night and Alex attempted to find a way to record and edit a Skype call. Windows has nothing that works, predictable and Scott kept getting kicked out the call. 

Should be back recording next week when this new MacBook arrives. Might be Monday or even Tuesday.

Sorry for the late update again. I'm rubbish.

Archived