Quick "late" update

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I've been batting the update back every couple of hours for my iPhone 6, is it ok then or will it make it as slow as a Mick McCarthy team winning 0-1 away?

Go for it but don't go to the next major update iOS 11, won't be for another year anyhow 

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Still cheaper buying twice.

True, but you don't waste your life waiting for update 2 of 6543688 before being able to use it.

Plus the virus scans, spyware, malware software that's constantly running, not having everything that's on your phone available right there on your computer.

If I had to use a Microsoft device ever again I would quit using the internet completely. Not an enjoyable experience at all.

13 minutes ago, David said:

True, but you don't waste your life waiting for update 2 of 6543688 before being able to use it.

Plus the virus scans, spyware, malware software that's constantly running, not having everything that's on your phone available right there on your computer.

If I had to use a Microsoft device ever again I would quit using the internet completely. Not an enjoyable experience at all.

That's the best bit!

Archived