No deal Noel

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember him landing his helicopter in the car park of the Crest Hotel in Littleover in the early 70s - big group gathered to cheer him and get autographs (he was a big star in those days - probably the time he was on the Radio 1 breakfast show) - t*sser jumped out of the helicopter and marched straight into the hotel - didn't even acknowledge that there was anyone there - hated the bloke ever since.....

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, Derby_Dave_nee_Marilyn said:

How will they end it.  Surely there will be 20 odd folk who will not get a go?  Not that I care. 

Yes that's been keeping me awake at night too.

On 8/19/2016 at 16:37, Wolfie said:

It's the quiz show for if Jeremy Kyle is a bit too intellectually taxing. Genius marketing, though, that they managed to stretch a 10 minute game to an hour long show and then sell it to 100 countries.

The worst bit of the Jeremy Kyle show is that it's my tax that's keeping these people .

Sith Happens
Just now, WhiteHorseRam said:

Make Noel play himself .... all the boxes have a P45 in apart from one which has a new contract to be the presenter of Strictly or something.

I think if was Noel i'd rather get a P45 than present strictly.

To be fair if I was Noel, I'd want to keep myself in the public eye and in a job for as long as possible. If he goes quiet, we'll all just assume he's in jail for kiddie fiddling like everyone else who entertained us as children.

Archived