The whining about Pearson thread

cheron85

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Says the guy who constantly criticised Wassall 

Not at all, I gave him credit when it was worthy. I just didn't think Wassall was the right man and he didn't particularly want it full time either. I criticised and praised Mac and Clement when I thought it was necessary too. Too early to blame the manager 

Just now, McLovin said:

Not at all, I gave him credit when it was worthy. I just didn't think Wassall was the right man and he didn't particularly want it full time either. I criticised and praised Mac and Clement when I thought it was necessary too. Too early to blame the manager 

lol your criticised Wassall almost immediately and didn't want him near the job at all. I have barely seen you criticise Pearson at all, but gone straight towards the players. Even Wassall got us winning game with this group, does that make him a better manager then Pearson?

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

lol your criticised Wassall almost immediately and didn't want him near the job at all. I have barely seen you criticise Pearson at all, but gone straight towards the players. Even Wassall got us winning game with this group, does that make him a better manager then Pearson?

I didn't criticise all the time at all. I have him credit when it was due, e.g the performance against Hull in the league and criticised him when I thought he made the wrong decisions like against Rotherham and playing Thorne against Ipswich. Had nothing against Wassall, he has done brilliantly with the academy. Pearson is a proven manager. This clearly isn't his team, I'm going to give him at least the full season

1 minute ago, Derbylad92 said:

Should of gone for martinez wrong appointment how long can you give him this is more like the derby before even clough become manage massivily gone down hill 

I'd say you give him till May, 2017 at the earliest. There's clearly an atmosphere of failure left over from McClaren and Clement which it might take Pearson some time to rid the club of.

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not Pearsons fault at all, this is on the players' heads. The manager is the easy target 

It was the guy were all told by posters that he'd be the guy to get the extra 10% out of players, well at the moement, we have lost about 70% and that is being generous!

1 minute ago, ROKERITE said:

I'd say you give him till May, 2017 at the earliest. There's clearly an atmosphere of failure left over from McClaren and Clement which it might take Pearson some time to rid the club of.

He should have start this in July, no leave it til now, no time left we have this til January

Just now, McLovin said:

I didn't criticise all the time at all. I have him credit when it was due, e.g the performance against Hull in the league and criticised him when I thought he made the wrong decisions like against Rotherham and playing Thorne against Ipswich. Had nothing against Wassall, he has done brilliantly with the academy. Pearson is a proven manager. This clearly isn't his team, I'm going to give him at least the full season

If we are still playing like this and it is Christmas I want him gone. I'd rather us make the play-offs and fail like we did under Wassall and McClaren then have years of this dross.

He is proven with one side, with a different backroom staff and a fantastic scouting team. 

3 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Should of gone for martinez wrong appointment how long can you give him this is more like the derby before even clough become manage massivily gone down hill 

Just like most on here. As soon as it starts to go wrong you claim Pearson was the wrong appointment despite saying you were very happy when he was appointed.

On 27/05/2016 at 20:41, Derbylad92 said:

so happy with this appointment he was my second fav after rm but very happy good decision and really fancy a good push next year under peao 

Archived