Carnero

1 minute and 42 seconds into the game I heard the first moans behind me "BLOODY DO SOMETHING DERBY!!!!!"

I do truly despise a large number of Derby fans, we seem to have a gained a massive chip on our shoulder over the last few years. 

Thought 11,000 was decent to be fair, been to cup games in the past with 5/6000 and the top tiers wernt opened so not a bad effort.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, David said:

Was right next to the away end barrier, noisy lot. Had their flare took out super quick time last night. Guy didn't seem impressed getting booted out.

Sam and Mel weren't happy with the flare. I was sat quite close to them, and when we got a whiff of the flare, Mel was glaring and Sam disappeared to investigate.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

How dare you, I didn't finish work till 7.30

google work though first, it's inconvenient sometimes.

Never heard such a lame excuse, the fixtures have been out for weeks now, plenty of opportunity to rearrange your schedule. 

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Yeah, youre right.

They should have scheduled me in for the faulty fire alarm panel months ago, instead of waiting for it to actually go faulty yesterday afternoon.

what colours the sky in your world?

Even I made it to the match last night

31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Yeah, youre right.

They should have scheduled me in for the faulty fire alarm panel months ago, instead of waiting for it to actually go faulty yesterday afternoon.

what colours the sky in your world?

Was there a fire tho?

11 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

A bloke next to me said very politely 'they're playing like ladies'. That's a whole new genre of Derby fan. 

Be happy if they did play like the England ladies, who are more likely to be European/world champions before the men ever get close.

On 8/10/2016 at 13:02, ShaunTheRam said:

Can we boo the floodlights? For not being like the old floodlights? How many million did they cost? Could we not have used table lamps?

Too right.

...and i'll tell you what, that floodlight nearest me swans about and puts in no effort at all when it gets dim (can't read my program at half time even with me magnifying glass), while the next one always has a mistake in in him.

I just hope NP moves them on before the transfer window closes and the nights really draw in.

On 10 August 2016 at 00:34, Saul Pimpson said:

Good atmosphere.

No moaning for moaning's sake.

Very little swearing.

No booing.

No sarcastic cheers (jeers).

28,749 - 11,692.

You do the math.

Grimsby out sung us that night. 

Archived