Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, satty atwal said:

Wont happen.... certain clubs get away with it.... them, festa, qpr.... its just proper clubs like us who would get punished and docked 100 points and have 50m fine

I suppose your right. QPR should have had the book thrown at them for their over spending, but they slaughtered Blackburn and Forest instead.. makes you think certain clubs haven't been putting brown envelopes on desks at the big guy's office.. because there's no way Chelsea have got all their money back through selling Tshirts in thailand.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Wont happen.... certain clubs get away with it.... them, festa, qpr.... its just proper clubs like us who would get punished and docked 100 points and have 50m fine

Newcastle could make a loss of something like £70+ million and still be within financial fair play since they have been in the Premier League for the last 3 seasons. Plus they have sold some players for good amounts - ie Wijanldum for £25 million and Ashley doesn't tend to run the club at a loss (although relegation may change that) - they made more than £30 million of profit last year. I very much doubt they will get anywhere near financial fair play limits whatever happens.

3 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Was he singing oooo Sometimes with Vince Clarke

He says he's not FF's agent in those comments. 

8 hours ago, toddy said:

''The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee''.  :lol:

I read that in Samuel L Jackson's voice.

Archived