barnsley tickets

B4ev6is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey just doing you guys a favour by letting you know thats all.

Sorry for brothering now.

Dont be, at least you are enthusiastic and positive. Keep it coming.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey just doing you guys a favour by letting you know thats all.

Sorry for brothering now.

I like hearing about how many tickets we have sold/been given. Can't wait for Saturday!

11 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Unreserved seating too. Get in early for a good view.

As someone who hasn't been to an away game yet (unless you count this season's Shane Nico testimonial at Chez :whistle:) then is 'unreserved seating' basically you get to sit wherever you want? This will help getting the singers all together anyway. Also, are all Derby away games unreserved seating or do you have to sit in the exact seat specified on your ticket for some games? Cheers all. Amazing away support anyway and can't wait to experience it.

My third trip to Barnsley. I hope they have that huge marquee thing up again with a big screen and bars. One of the best away day experiences I've ever had. And we won 2-1 thanks to 2 chrissy martin goals. In fact the time I went before we also won 2-1 in the billy davies promotion season. So it has to be 2-1.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

No normal it is seat number but no one will be siting down you will be standing up mate.

I believe it is unreserved seating B4 so everyone can go and sit (but as you put it stand) where they want. Which does annoyingly mean if you happen to get a good place in the first half, you go down at half time to get a pint and loose your place potentially. O the draws of alcohol, dam you, dam you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived