barnsley tickets

B4ev6is

59 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

As someone who hasn't been to an away game yet (unless you count this season's Shane Nico testimonial at Chez :whistle:) then is 'unreserved seating' basically you get to sit wherever you want? This will help getting the singers all together anyway. Also, are all Derby away games unreserved seating or do you have to sit in the exact seat specified on your ticket for some games? Cheers all. Amazing away support anyway and can't wait to experience it.

You're normally allocated a seat. If you want to sit go near the front. There's nowt worse than getting someone moaning about having to stand up.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gritters said:

You're normally allocated a seat. If you want to sit go near the front. There's nowt worse than getting someone moaning about having to stand up.

Gritters, do you mean that in games where seats are allocated (and not unreserved) then you can choose where you want to sit when you buy your ticket and THEN sit in that specified seat? Otherwise the ticket you buy would be random and situated anywhere in the away end, perhaps at the back and if you wanted to sit at the front then you obviously couldn't.

I prefer standing if i'm honest and most away games i'll go on my todd or with a mate and stand / sing although if I took my kid to an away game i'd like to be near the front and play a more laid back role for the day.

19 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Gritters, do you mean that in games where seats are allocated (and not unreserved) then you can choose where you want to sit when you buy your ticket and THEN sit in that specified seat? Otherwise the ticket you buy would be random and situated anywhere in the away end, perhaps at the back and if you wanted to sit at the front then you obviously couldn't.

I prefer standing if i'm honest and most away games i'll go on my todd or with a mate and stand / sing although if I took my kid to an away game i'd like to be near the front and play a more laid back role for the day.

Tbh they are random but Derby do try to offer a singing section which I have gone in and found a lot of young lads pushing each other over and generally up to drunken skull duggery. I think if you were concerned it may be worth speaking to the ticket office if you want a noisy or quiet area. Normally if we're losing it's quiet everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Tbh they are random but Derby do try to offer a singing section which I have gone in and found a lot of young lads pushing each other over and generally up to drunken skull duggery. I think if you were concerned it may be worth speaking to the ticket office if you want a noisy or quiet area. Normally if we're losing it's quiet everywhere. 

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey just doing you guys a favour by letting you know thats all.

Sorry for brothering now.

I'd been thinking with holidays we wouldn't sell out, you've done a good service saying, get me skates on and get some tomorrow. :)

When we went to Barnsley and Derby took 6,000 fans (the match tickets were really cheap £40 for 2 adults & 2 children I believe!) there were lots of Derby in the town (wetherspoons was packed out) and just a short walk I think to the ground!! (After a drink anything is possible! :D

5 hours ago, bowls77 said:

Does anyone know any pubs round the ground that allow away fans or is it still the Leisure centre?

If you don't mind a 10 - 15 minute walk to the ground you will be able to drink in town centre.

The Joseph Bramah is a Wetherspoons pub located on Market Hill.

All our previous away games there has been a good mix of Derby and Barnsley fans in there.

The link below shows the walking route from entrance to the away end to the pub.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/53.5531083,-1.4683751/53.5529241,-1.4814877/@53.5526184,-1.482753,275m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!3m4!1m2!1d-1.4726199!2d53.5534259!3s0x48797acd5f719ac5:0xb95d4569350320a2!1m0!3e2

Hope that helps.

Archived