Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know possession isnt everything as we saw for ourselves last year, but how the hell are Burnley 2-0 up at Liverpool when they have only had 20% possession. I wish just one team would give us a glimmer of hope that they might actually get close to our record this year.

On 8/20/2016 at 14:48, GenBr said:

I know possession isnt everything as we saw for ourselves last year, but how the hell are Burnley 2-0 up at Liverpool when they have only had 20% possession. I wish just one team would give us a glimmer of hope that they might actually get close to our record this year.

Cannot see anyone beating that dreadful record - ONE win in 38:((((

Villa were exceptionally bad last season but still scraped together 17 points.

5 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Not only is this game terrible but so is the atmosphere, when Ballmouth are taking the piss you know it's bad.

Yeah, Bournemouth fans starting singing is this the emirates. The heart and soul of West Ham has been ripped out. I imagine it is full of tourists there.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

You know the stadium view is bad when some of their fans took binoculars to watch the game clearly.

Funny thing is Karen Brady said it was perfect on Football Focus because the fans are close to the pitch. What has she been smoking? Fans are miles away.

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Funny thing is Karen Brady said it was perfect on Football Focus because the fans are close to the pitch. What has she been smoking? Fans are miles away.

West Ham fans are starting to turn against her now because they now realise what she has done to their club, wonder how long till she plays the feminist card when the criticism of her eventually gets out of control. Opposition teams won't be afraid of playing at their stadium as the pitch is perfect to play on and the atmosphere is dead.

Archived