Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

7 hours ago, Spanish said:

I'm with you on the proper name stuff, envoys me when the news talks about prince Carlos!

I thought the Portuguese pronounce the name with a hard J rather than the spanish H or the brazilian sho.  

I'm not sure on the J in Portuguese, thought it was silent though I could be wrong.

City and country names are mostly different in all languages, like you would know that London is Londres in Spanish, and that's OK. But I'm totally with you on the Prince Carlos one! Argh!

Queen Isabella! No it's Queen Elizabeth!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, David said:

I see 9 man Bilbao just beat Barca, maybe La Liga isn't that bad after all

They will beat them next week. It's Spanish Cops Del Rey 5th round. ?? 

2 hours ago, David said:

I see 9 man Bilbao just beat Barca, maybe La Liga isn't that bad after all

Barcelona, for their standards, have been really poor this season. There is no cohesion in midfield and they're just relying on their front three to bail them out every week.

It's no surprise to see them lose to both Alaves and Celta Vigo with Messi absent. 

They're playing how Real Madrid have played for the past few seasons. Overreliant on individual brilliance rather than playing as a team. Squad players haven't been up to the task either.

I can't see them winning anything this season, despite Messi performing at the top of his game of late.

11 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Shame KC tattoos didn't come in xsmall sizes!

You're (not) the one for me fatty!........sing up

jz8ver.jpg

Why would KC post pictures of himself getting a tattoo done? Normal people just go in and get it done then come out again.

Social media self promotion again.

No one is interested in your tattoo Kris so just get on with your life.

Got a bit of an issue with pathetic vain-ness for some reason this morning. That and getting out the wrong side of the bed. :pinch:

43 minutes ago, David said:

Turn on Real v Granada, 4-0 and just made it 5-0 on 58mins. Sounds like 150 fans in the ground celebrated, the rest are having a siesta. Got to love La Liga

Been watching it. Can't bring myself to watch a Man U game. Seen Ronaldo ( the rotund Brazilian one) laughing and joking in the crowd sat next to Luis Figo. His neck is thicker than my thigh and I'm over 17 stone!!

11 minutes ago, David said:

Las Palmas v Gijon on SS2 now, I reckon if Las Palmas had a penalty they would try a sideways pass. Zzzz

In 16 games both Gijon and Las Palmas have seen 50 goals each. That's more on average than any PL side outside the top five barring Palace. In other words, 14 of 20 PL sides.

Seems you've been a bit unlucky.

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Cardiff 1-1 Fulham after 15 minutes.

Channel 952 on Sky.

Chris Martin got a mention from the commentary team.

Archived