Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

In fact Leeds did the same last week.

Ahead v Villa you had Sacko constantly invited to counter attack. Leeds would start coming forward and Sacko would carry the ball on and on to a dead end where he'd do a dance and lose the ball. 

It's only because Villa are crap that they never created anything. 

Just good players that are naive. Don't think they'll have enough to get promoted yet based on their recent TV series. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HantsRam said:

Didn't watch the match - did you guys do much apart from the 2 pens?

Played alright first half but second half was very dull. Both teams looked happy to take the 1-0. Had a goal disallowed for offside or something but that was about it.

10 minutes ago, SimonBHA said:

Played alright first half but second half was very dull. Both teams looked happy to take the 1-0. Had a goal disallowed for offside or something but that was about it.

Reading that summary Simon I was transported back to the first half of last season under Paul clement . ..

Efficient ,  successful ,  but dull....

Never mind .  top of the table ain't bad. good luck with it . 

Brighton to go up with the toon for me......if we don't join them, then anyone but Sheffield Wednesday. 

You had it bad last season with inuries and stuff...glad you've carried it on...

Joleon Lescott a studio pundit on sky in the Watford v Everton game. As if anything he says holds any credence. Total waste of space wage thief more interested in money and social media status than achieving in his chosen profession.

Pathetic example of a footballer.

I don't like to post negative vitriol but every time I see that bloke he just makes me want to puke.

55 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Joleon Lescott a studio pundit on sky in the Watford v Everton game. As if anything he says holds any credence. Total waste of space wage thief more interested in money and social media status than achieving in his chosen profession.

Pathetic example of a footballer.

I don't like to post negative vitriol but every time I see that bloke he just makes me want to puke.

Haha....say it how it is.You're not from Sheffield are you?

That's the sort of straight talking I get here.

1 minute ago, froggg said:

What a goal by Okako today, possible goal of the month. 

Just been told that Jeff's goal for Burnley today was 'outstanding'.

Archived