Copy of passport or birth certificate for matchday ticket ?

WystonRam

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

If the clyb were serioysly worried about itvwhy remive the turnstile stewards/operators? 

Oh yeah because the cost of all those staff is mire than the losses due to people havingbthe wtong tickets. No checking at time of purchase is pointless without checking as people go in. 

I'm proud to say I've never entered the ground with a wtong ticket

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to produce my daughters birth certificate to get an under 12's ST which is fair enough. Also as an example, if the person who will usually be coming with me to games (I have 2 adults and 1 child ST'S) cannot make it for some reason, can I bring another friend who obviously is not the person specified on the season ticket to sit in the adults seat? Otherwise the seat will be empty but already paid for? Not sure if this happens does it?

12 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I had to produce my daughters birth certificate to get an under 12's ST which is fair enough. Also as an example, if the person who will usually be coming with me to games (I have 2 adults and 1 child ST'S) cannot make it for some reason, can I bring another friend who obviously is not the person specified on the season ticket to sit in the adults seat? Otherwise the seat will be empty but already paid for? Not sure if this happens does it?

Don't think there is an issue with that. Assuming you mean adult for adult. I do that when my Mrs can't be bothered to turn up :)

Sith Happens

Can't see the issue to be honest, its like any form of checking up, if you are doing nothing wrong why worry?

I have 3 seats in the south and 2 in the north. My dad (pensioner) and son 22 sit in the north, I go in the south with my 19 and 13yr old. Most times though my 22yr old wants to go in the south with his brothers so we just swap.

i can see me being refused entry in the north on a young adult card, but he will be fine in the south on my adult card. We are all going, just swapping seats. 

When I phoned DCFC they said that we would need to upgrade my sons seat to adult for me to get in, and pay the difference, but no refund for my son to use my adult card.

im getting too old to stand every game, lol nice to sit down sometimes.

14 hours ago, davenportram said:

If the clyb were serioysly worried about itvwhy remive the turnstile stewards/operators? 

Oh yeah because the cost of all those staff is mire than the losses due to people havingbthe wtong tickets. No checking at time of purchase is pointless without checking as people go in. 

Good moaning, I was lurking at your pist and it remanded me of the old English shît com allo allo.

Archived