Fulhams ram raid

satty atwal

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

Is it happening??

Reportedly offered 2.5 m for Keogh

They can offer £2.5m for Keogh as much as they like. In the current climate, not needing or wanting to sell, they'll have to overpay by at least £5m. I'd say he's worth at least £3.5-4m before the overpayment. 

50 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

If keogh does go, i hope we can get in a proper leader for the team, thats what we need more than anything.

That's why Hanley would have been such good value, even at £5.5 million.

A young rugged CB and an excellent leader too.

Oh hum....

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Is it happening??

Reportedly offered 2.5 m for Keogh

I can't see that happening for many reasons. We've already let 3 cbs go can't see us letting another one go. Keogh is a first team player and POTy. He's worth way more than £2.5 million in current market. Can't see him wanting to go to fulham a bottom 6 team. All in all very very unlikely I think , even if it was true that fulham are making a bid. 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

I can't see that happening for many reasons. We've already let 3 cbs go can't see us letting another one go. Keogh is a first team player and POTy. He's worth way more than £2.5 million in current market. Can't see him wanting to go to fulham a bottom 6 team. All in all very very unlikely I think , even if it was true that fulham are making a bid. 

He's in his last year, which would lower the fee, don't understand why his contract hasn't been sorted out. 

I hope he stays 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

No Keogh and Martin tonight, is this goodbye..... 

There's also no Ince, Shackell, Hughes, Blackman, Christie, Carson, Grant, Olsson, Butterfield or Johnson .... bloody hell, Fulham have a lot of cash to spare don't they?! 

27 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

There's also no Ince, Shackell, Hughes, Blackman, Christie, Carson, Grant, Olsson, Butterfield or Johnson .... bloody hell, Fulham have a lot of cash to spare don't they?! 

I only put two ingredients in my pot yours is a bit of an ambitious stir 

Archived