NFL Fantasy Leagues 16/17

Srg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Tricky week for my team with a combo of matchups and byes - should I keep Brees in, who's at home, but against the Broncos (lowest QB points against) or put in Wentz who's at home against the Falcons (highest QB points against). 

Also **** Mark Ingram for having negative points two weeks in a row, getting benched by Payton and convincing me to drop him only to have a monster game. 

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Tricky week for my team with a combo of matchups and byes - should I keep Brees in, who's at home, but against the Broncos (lowest QB points against) or put in Wentz who's at home against the Falcons (highest QB points against). 

Also **** Mark Ingram for having negative points two weeks in a row, getting benched by Payton and convincing me to drop him only to have a monster game. 

He wasn't without a team for long :D

5 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

He wasn't without a team for long :D

Yeah - I'm not upset. Tevin Coleman is more consistent and is healthy again, but I just like having Saints in my team. Might have to trade for a decent RB in time though. Anyone with QB struggles have any interest in Wentz? He's doing pretty well :p 

V. happy that I gambled on drafting Michael Thomas though, he's grown to Brees #1 reciever. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ingram continues his resurgence which I'm 98% sure is entirely a middle finger at me.

Still - balanced nicely by Michael Thomas continuing to increase the amount of gratitude he's showing me for drafting him. 

Good win this weekend in our league, my dream of finishing above .500 still very much alive.

Im in my first season too, and I am hanging onto top spot in my competition too (got a record of 10-2 after losing the first match)

Had problems all year in the WR positions, but getting Ezekiel Elliott and Drew brees in the random draft picks have served me well all year :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived