NFL Fantasy Leagues 16/17

Srg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

@Bridgford Ram on the NFL one there is what looks like a projected points total for each week 1 matchup, if that's what you mean. As it's week 1 i'm not paying too much attention to it though and have picked Golden Tate to start regardless :thumbsup:

NFL Fantasy Live podcast is good too, while I'm on about podcasts.

52 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

@Bridgford Ram on the NFL one there is what looks like a projected points total for each week 1 matchup, if that's what you mean. As it's week 1 i'm not paying too much attention to it though and have picked Golden Tate to start regardless :thumbsup:

I seem to remember last season you got a report (maybe even two) in the lead up to games.  It told you your chances of winning, key match ups etc.  It was very much just a formulaic written report but it was quite interesting.  I have see the numbers one in the Game Centre - interestingly I am just ahead in my game (I was a couple of points behind yesterday) but am confident because I can't see Big Ben getting twice as many points (26) as either of my QBs - Cam or Jameis Winston, so I reckon I'll make some points up there.

Will Golden be their main target this season now that Megatron has retired?

59 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I seem to remember last season you got a report (maybe even two) in the lead up to games.  It told you your chances of winning, key match ups etc.  It was very much just a formulaic written report but it was quite interesting.  I have see the numbers one in the Game Centre - interestingly I am just ahead in my game (I was a couple of points behind yesterday) but am confident because I can't see Big Ben getting twice as many points (26) as either of my QBs - Cam or Jameis Winston, so I reckon I'll make some points up there.

Will Golden be their main target this season now that Megatron has retired?

Yes mate, as far as I know. I'm a bit of a rookie really, watched NFL for years but don't have the time to read up on all of the detailed ins and outs - first time playing Fantasy Football, think I'm gonna get hooked!

I'm starting Tate in week 1 instead of either of Larry Fitzgerald, Frank Gore or Jeremy Hill.

21 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Yes mate, as far as I know. I'm a bit of a rookie really, watched NFL for years but don't have the time to read up on all of the detailed ins and outs - first time playing Fantasy Football, think I'm gonna get hooked!

I'm starting Tate in week 1 instead of either of Larry Fitzgerald, Frank Gore or Jeremy Hill.

Golden Tate should be good. I'm intrigued by Marvin Jones on the other side.

Need Antonio Brown to get 13 points and I beat Ram Raiders. 

Now I've seen how much work players did I can switch people around a good amount. Week 1s always tricky.

14 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Need Antonio Brown to get 13 points and I beat Ram Raiders. 

Now I've seen how much work players did I can switch people around a good amount. Week 1s always tricky.

Brown got 24 pts 

Happy Days.

a W with a starting TE who didnt play :lol:

Archived