NFL Fantasy Leagues 16/17

Srg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GeneralRam said:

I've just completed my main draft with my friends. Very happy with my team (I was pick 3 in a 10 man league). Here are my first few picks -

Julio Jones

Devonta Freeman

Dez Bryant

Carlos Hyde

Russel Wilson

Donte Moncrief

Coby Fleener

What does everyone think?

How did Dez fall to you in the third...?

I guess the Romo injury hurt him? But I'm well chuffed with getting Bryant in the 3rd!

I wish I got McCoy or Charles instead of Freeman though, I think that's my worst pick.

in the later rounds I got the Seahawks D (I was first to pull the trigger in the 11th), Dalton as my backup QB and Blount with my last pick, which I thought was excellent value due to Lewis' injury.

Get this for an absolutely ridiculous team I just picked up in my first draft of the week...

Tyrod Taylor QB

Melvin Gordon RB

Derrick Henry RB

Frank Gore RB

Rashad Jennings RB

Terrence West RB

AJ Green WR

Allen Robinson WR

Randall Cobb WR

Doug Baldwin WR

Michael Floyd WR

Martellus Bennett TE

To say I'm feeling confident is an understatement 

7 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Where is the draft centre on the nfl site?

doesn't appear til near draft time.

Warning:

When mine got to like round 10, it kept switching me onto auto pick and others were experiencing the same thing. So, set your queue of players to make sure you get who you were going to pick.

Its set on mine as 8pm this evening. As @Srg says, the online draft client has experienced a few problems, nothing new as every year there is something. I tested it last night and appeared ok.

I have set the draft order to random and snaking (I think), that way I have no idea who is drafting in what position. Looking forward to seeing a few on tonight, and tomorrow on the ESPN draft

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Its set on mine as 8pm this evening. As @Srg says, the online draft client has experienced a few problems, nothing new as every year there is something. I tested it last night and appeared ok.

I have set the draft order to random and snaking (I think), that way I have no idea who is drafting in what position. Looking forward to seeing a few on tonight, and tomorrow on the ESPN draft

FAULK GOFF

ln: DCFC Fans

Live Draft Scheduled: Monday, Sep 5, 2016 at 7:00am GMT+12

---

Very strange :ermm:

39 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I should remember from last year, but when the draft is about to start, where do we go? Will an option to enter the draft client just pop up or what?

Yeah, if you go onto our league some time within 15-30 mins before drafting it should have a link, big and central, can't miss it

Archived