NFL Fantasy Leagues 16/17

Srg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I'm glad I benched 18 point Eric Decker for this week's game.

Could still be inspirational if all your other wideouts post big numbers...otherwise, fantasy nightmare, hard to take but better than pinning your hopes on a top player on Monday night to claw you back to victory, and they post a dud

2 hours ago, r4derby said:

Could still be inspirational if all your other wideouts post big numbers...otherwise, fantasy nightmare, hard to take but better than pinning your hopes on a top player on Monday night to claw you back to victory, and they post a dud

To be fair a lot has got to happen this weekend for my decision to classed as 'inspirational'.

Had a really awful week. Gotta remember to putt Carr in at QB when the saints are away but even still, that would have just upped my score to 97 and I'd have lost by 16 instead of 26. Every player starting, and on the bench, had a poor game. 

Tevin Coleman was my highest scoring non QB! 

Antonio Brown with a 3.90!

Everyone who played on my offense had an OK game (all my TEs were meh) but im down on my average due to Panthers D and K having poor games. 

4 players playing tonight, 3 NO, 1 ATL. 

Will need an out and out shootout (with Freeman getting injured) to make-up the 100 points I need to beat 'I Still Believe in Eli' who got 35 ******* points from the Chiefs D. 

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Everyone who played on my offense had an OK game (all my TEs were meh) but im down on my average due to Panthers D and K having poor games. 

Will need an out and out shootout (with Freeman getting injured) to make-up the 100 points I need to beat 'I Still Believe in Eli' who got 35 ******* points from the Chiefs D. 

:lol: One of the funniest games I've ever seen.

On 9/24/2016 at 11:54, Broderick said:

Can't wait to see Matt Ryan play the saints :D. 

Saints v Falcons games are always the same, always close, both offenses play well, always meaningless in the grand scheme of the season as we both finish 8-8 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I'm loving the Chiefs D. I'm still slightly worried, as historically those games are high scoring. But we wait and see

15 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I'm loving the Chiefs D. I'm still slightly worried, as historically those games are high scoring. But we wait and see

I think Brees will counter your Chiefs points, but then Ive still got 60 odd points to make up from 2 RBs and a rookie WR - with you having a RB whos competing with one of mine, so I highly doubt I'll get these points back.

Realistically, the Panthers D has well and truly screwed me, everyone else has done OK.

Doesn't help that the Steelers and Brown were poor for a second week running, either. 

16 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I think Brees will counter your Chiefs points, but then Ive still got 60 odd points to make up from 2 RBs and a rookie WR - with you having a RB whos competing with one of mine, so I highly doubt I'll get these points back.

Realistically, the Panthers D has well and truly screwed me, everyone else has done OK.

Doesn't help that the Steelers and Brown were poor for a second week running, either. 

What a game. Tevin Coleman could have screwed me over, taking 3 TD's over Freeman, who at least got a lot of yardage.

Good matchup, you were unlucky to play my team this week after getting so many points.

Panthers screwed me over in my other league, I had Panthers D and Benjamin, who got 3 points between them!

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

What a game. Tevin Coleman could have screwed me over, taking 3 TD's over Freeman, who at least got a lot of yardage.

Good matchup, you were unlucky to play my team this week after getting so many points.

Panthers screwed me over in my other league, I had Panthers D and Benjamin, who got 3 points between them!

Yeah - I feel like that could have scuppered my chances of doing well in this league. Being the second highest scoring team the week I play the highest scoring team lol 

3 hours ago, r4derby said:

I was semi tempted by this. I feel for you after this injury news!

Yeah it's pretty annoying, although I was pretty sure injury problems were going to slow him down and thought I could get a decent value trade out of it.

I've picked up Jeremy Langford and Terrelle Pryor on waivers this week so now have 5 RB and 5 WR, so I'm still open to a trade if anyone wants to. My team's lacking in star power... I guess that's what happens when you pick 10th

22 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Yeah it's pretty annoying, although I was pretty sure injury problems were going to slow him down and thought I could get a decent value trade out of it.

I've picked up Jeremy Langford and Terrelle Pryor on waivers this week so now have 5 RB and 5 WR, so I'm still open to a trade if anyone wants to. My team's lacking in star power... I guess that's what happens when you pick 10th

Langford is injured... and not very good. Jordan Howard is the Bears back to own.

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Langford is injured... and not very good. Jordan Howard is the Bears back to own.

Damn, just looked at his bio

"Langford is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks, but the Bears for some reason prefer to list players as doubtful rather than out. With Ka'Deem Carey (hamstring) also listed as doubtful and not expected to play, Jordan Howard will likely serve as the lead back."

Ffs Bears. Still, I've cut him and added Howard. Thanks for the advice.

Being away, despite the Win for the Saints, shouldve trusted my instinct and switch Brees for Carr for an extra 12pts. Got seduced by the green SD cos of Qb fantasy points so far this season.

Hopefully i can hold out and win still. Need Antonio Brown to not get bitched for the first time in 3 weeks. 

Archived