Missing games while on holiday

Ewe Ram

I have discovered that I miss 2 home games. Newcastle and Ipswich. 

What are the options regarding our season tickets? Or is it just a case of giving them to a family member to use? 

Good chance Newcastle will be on tele but still dischuffed. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I have discovered that I miss 2 home games. Newcastle and Ipswich. 

What are the options regarding our season tickets? Or is it just a case of giving them to a family member to use? 

Good chance Newcastle will be on tele but still dischuffed. 

Exactly what you have said - let a family member or friend use them. They will thank you - and who knows, next year they might want to buy a season ticket themselves. It's all good.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Exactly what you have said - let a family member or friend use them. They will thank you - and who knows, next year they might want to buy a season ticket themselves. It's all good.

That's what we usually do but I just wondered as its 2 games and they may not want or be able to go to both 

We've already booked a holiday for next March due to big family occasion. I miss two away games but as one of them is Forest I never go there anyway - and it will probably be on TV.  Just gutted it's the international break after we come back and not while we're away. 

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

That's what we usually do but I just wondered as its 2 games and they may not want or be able to go to both 

I don't think the rules stipulate that the same friend attends both games 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

I don't think the rules stipulate that the same friend attends both games 

Haha I didn't mean that. I mean is there any option to resell them or anything if friends can't use them? 

We miss the first game as in Italy, wanted the first game to be away at a ground we wouldn't go to anyway ie Norwich (as £40 a pop & silly price for family of 4) 

hey ho looking at the Barnsley away as always take a good number & prices usually favourable :)

Last time I had a season ticket I missed something like 6 and a half games which is why I haven't since. There were a few weekend matches that clashed with life and other one off events, and a few ropey midweek matches I couldn't be bothered with bearing in mind travel is a pain for those.  The half was a Saturday against Rotherham, we had to be somewhere by 7:30 and the wife started panicking we wouldn't make it so we left at half time.  In fairness it was a pretty poor season too.

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

arh, money, we got there in the end.:p

Tut I resent that. I think Newcastle could be a sell out and somebody would like our seats. But now you mention it, I think I'll charge the family members who usually take the tickets :D

Sith Happens

Have two weddings, 19th Nov and 10th December.....really hoping forest game moved to the sunday or friday now for Sky.

8 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Tut I resent that. I think Newcastle could be a sell out and somebody would like our seats. But now you mention it, I think I'll charge the family members who usually take the tickets :D

If you don't get a 4 pack of beer or anything as a thank you in return, you might as well let them remain empty. It's only fair isn't it?

Archived