Missing games while on holiday

Ewe Ram

Looking to do the same, pre Sky tinkering 5 games I can't get to including Boxing Day against Birmingham. Shame there doesn't seem to be anyway you can do it without lending your card out which is a pain in the arse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, David said:

Looking to do the same, pre Sky tinkering 5 games I can't get to including Boxing Day against Birmingham. Shame there doesn't seem to be anyway you can do it without lending your card out which is a pain in the arse

If you are to let someone else use your seat you could get them to go to the ticket office and say that they left season ticket at home, £1 or so charge to print off a ticket, saves you having to arrange collections of the tickets.

14 minutes ago, rynny said:

If you are to let someone else use your seat you could get them to go to the ticket office and say that they left season ticket at home, £1 or so charge to print off a ticket, saves you having to arrange collections of the tickets.

But that's naughty. 

Why can't we do it in a honest way. Contact the ticket office, give the details of the person you wish to transfer the game to. Even charge a booking fee for the ticket print out.

Not like we're trying to sell the tickets, just not let a seat go to waste, a seat where they may purchase a programme, 5 beers and 10 balti pies. 

*I know the club have a catering deal but still, humour me here.

3 minutes ago, David said:

But that's naughty. 

Why can't we do it in a honest way. Contact the ticket office, give the details of the person you wish to transfer the game to. Even charge a booking fee for the ticket print out.

Not like we're trying to sell the tickets, just not let a seat go to waste, a seat where they may purchase a programme, 5 beers and 10 balti pies. 

*I know the club have a catering deal but still, humour me here.

That's what I meant :ph34r: Same thing though really isn't it? Still picking up a ticket from the ticket office.

But they want the person in the seat that's names on the ticket.

I tried to run some competitions through the site but they wouldn't let me buy them without a fan ID and the winners names on them. All got awkward and I would have to buy ticket gift cards instead.

I get it's security issues but still, how hard is it to transfer a ticket into another fan id without the BS

Archived