Has anyone else noticed?

Dale The Ram

vtuuxq1420708783.jpgFullSizeRender (6).jpg

It seems that the complete lack of activity at Derby has caused me to go crazy. Has anyone else noticed that they are painting the top half of the roof supports "scaffolding" black or do I need to go back to spec-savers.

To clarify, the top picture is a past picture of the fully white supports and below it is what it looks like now from the Derby Arena car park.

It looks smart..........................

Have we signed anybody yet??? :blink:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YouRams said:

Best news of the summer, they had gone rusty and it was playing havoc with my OCD.

I know when I was being bored to death with Clements football I often remarked to my mate that the old place was getting a bit shabby .Loads of rust on the supports where the stand roofs are.

59 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Work going on where the fan park/tent was too

I was wondering about that too, just looked like a load of sand was dumped there so I assume that the fan park was used as a material heap for the resurfacing of the pitch as its more intricate and maybe needed a tidier pitch to install the synthetic fibres.

At first I thought it was the signs of the fan park tent becoming a permanent fixture to the outside of the ground.

The gas works are being demolished as well, wonder what the plans are for that plot of land.

Maybe they are levelling out the bit inside the fan park - it's like being on a boat in there - or I'm more drunk than I realise.

I hope they are putting in the electrics properly. The wires they have across the paved slope next to the marque is a nightmare with a wheelchair, the plastic cover they put over the wires is too steep, have nearly been thrown out my chair a few times.

On 22 June 2016 at 14:18, admira said:

Maybe they can refurbish my brick? It has mine and my ex's name on, instead of me and the current Mrs!

Oooh dear, schoolboy error, your football team's for life mate, women come and go, never mix the two!!! :lol:

Archived