Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Lamest post I've ever read.  Drop your club because you don't like who they're signing! You've moaned all season we need to bring new faces in now you're whining when we do. There's no pleasing you is there mate?

I bet he's stamping his little foot right now.

Not being funny, but if we have £14m to throw down on one player, have we had a look to see if there's anyone better? To my mind £14m should be getting a player proven in the highest leagues. The £££s being thrown around in England, sub Premier League, is frightening.

Can't imagine Prem clubs would really care that we were in for him...Surely the reverse is more likely, suggest they are sniffing-round so we bid even more to get him swiftly before these non-existent Prem clubs pounce? Hold your nerve Mel.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Unfortunately not. He said they haven't had any bids that match their evaluation yet but are bracing themselves for improved bids before the window closes.

We play hard ball with them considering they have already replaced him and move our gaze elsewhere and make it known to them also. 

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

We play hard ball with them considering they have already replaced him and move our gaze elsewhere and make it known to them also. 

Doubt Paterson is his replacement, I think he's just come in to compete for a starting spot on the wing.

2 minutes ago, Purpleram said:

Local journos don't often get it that wrong. Not anyway ITK but my guess this is done and Bristol are hoping to sugar the pill with an announcement of a signing of their own.

Probably had his knuckles rapped by the club for letting the cat out the bag before they were ready and is now doing this to score a few brownie points back with BCFC

26 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Not being funny, but if we have £14m to throw down on one player, have we had a look to see if there's anyone better? To my mind £14m should be getting a player proven in the highest leagues. The £££s being thrown around in England, sub Premier League, is frightening.

As Ive said its not our money but that sort of money could land you an Ings, Hernandez maybe a Charlie Austin,  would be hard to get them to drop a league but if your willing to pay the wages you never know.

Would be very risky for a player that's had 1 good season in England but if he gels and the goals come no one would argue it.

Archived