The man to save our playoffs!

JaguarRam

3 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Yep. There's three players in the whole league who has done more blocks than him. (according to whoscored.com)

But where was he blocking the ball on Saturday for the second goal..? Oh that's right, turning his back to it protecting his little pretty face.  Everyone moans about the 3rd goal(which WAS stupid to give away and totally killed the tie as a whole) but that second goal was unforgivable.. 1-0 at half time would have looked so much easier. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Shackell is definitely the most over rated player in the squad....he is too worried about keeping his perfectly quaffed hair straight than to throw himself in front of the ball....Is there any wonder we haven't got promoted when we have had him and Keogh at centre half all season.....its getting that desperate that maybe we should bring back Raul... ha ha

Quite possibly the biggest load of ******** (or the best wind-up post) I have ever read.

46 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Quite possibly the biggest load of ******** (or the best wind-up post) I have ever read.

Everyone slags off keogh (and I agree he is a plum) but my point with Shackell is that IF he showed the same desire/commitment as Keogh he would be an excellent player, but he doesn't, he gives off the impression that he could care less about it all as he is getting his pile of gold regardless....I may be wrong, I am the first to say that none of them really care and are all motivated by money, but I don't think Shackell has any motivation.

On 15 May 2016 at 21:39, Rampage said:

Hull will not be out to rub it in, just to ease into the Final. No need to knacker themselves or get injured. Containment game from Hull. 

So we need some strong tackling and 'dirty' tricks to keep the score down. Shoot on sight.

Score - Hull City 2- 1 Derby County - Aggrregate 5 - 1

Shoot on sight and you give us one goal....... I take it none of em have gone to Specsavers then 

19 hours ago, ram1964 said:

We changed grounds,changed the name oif the ground,changed managers,changed owners,changed players,if we want promotion we might have to change clubs lol

... And change the merchandise manufacturer. Bought a pen, it broke within days; bought a wristband, it's faded away (your comment here); bought a double duvet.... Like sleeping under plastic. 

19 hours ago, ram1964 said:

We changed grounds,changed the name oif the ground,changed managers,changed owners,changed players,if we want promotion we might have to change clubs lol

Change the name perhaps? Come on Cerby Dounty! Ruper Sams!

On 5/16/2016 at 11:04, MuespachRam said:

But where was he blocking the ball on Saturday for the second goal..? Oh that's right, turning his back to it protecting his little pretty face.  Everyone moans about the 3rd goal(which WAS stupid to give away and totally killed the tie as a whole) but that second goal was unforgivable.. 1-0 at half time would have looked so much easier. 

Bloody hell man. Get a grip on yourself. Everybody would have turned their back for that deflection, you're talking utter garbage.

Archived