Looks like we might be the underdogs. Or everybody hates us.

For anybody that has Twitter, click on the thing to vote and see the results. For those that wisely stay away from such sites, the standings at the time of posting:

Brighton 30%

Derby 20%

Hull 23%

Sheffield Wednesday 27%

Possible reasons:
 - Vote represents proportion fans of each club that are actually on Twitter who have voted for their own club.
 - People vote against their least favourite out of a weird spite.
 - We're actually the underdogs, despite our pre-season favourites for promotion tag.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time in the play-offs everyone (bar forest) wanted us to do it. A brilliant brand of football was being played with a young and vibrant squad which cost next to nothing. 

This time I feel like we are the QPR of last time. We've spent a bit of cash and therefore people will want us to fail.

I think it will spur us on personally. Bring it on.

1 minute ago, MK said:

Think the reputation of bottlers is still hanging around.

Time to prove a few people wrong.

They have a point.

Lost against 10 men last time we reached the final, despite outplaying them all game. 

Spent all season in the top 6 last year and dropped out in the final game of the season.

This season had a strong start, top at Christmas, fell away in February so we panicked and sacked our manager.

However I think we've done well to stay in the play-offs and it would be nice to finally kick that unfortunate "bottlers" reputation we've acquired.

7 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

They have a point.

Lost against 10 men last time we reached the final, despite outplaying them all game. 

Spent all season in the top 6 last year and dropped out in the final game of the season.

This season had a strong start, top at Christmas, fell away in February so we panicked and sacked our manager.

However I think we've done well to stay in the play-offs and it would be nice to finally kick that unfortunate "bottlers" reputation we've acquired.

Bottlers dont lose despite playing well, bottlers dont turn up. Other two points are valid, although I don't think sacking PC was all that panicky. He was boring as ****. 

34 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Bottlers dont lose despite playing well, bottlers dont turn up. Other two points are valid, although I don't think sacking PC was all that panicky. He was boring as ****. 

I agree, watching Derby was boring under Paul Clement. Perhaps the extended run of losses was just a convenient excuse to dump him.

7 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Every pundit i read either fancies Wednesday or Brighton, but what do they know

The others take the easy option and go with Hull. Underdogs suits me fine qpr were last time out and that didn't end so badly for them. 

2 hours ago, Howard Canitbé said:

They have a point.

This season had a strong start, top at Christmas, fell away in February so we took the only sensible option open to us and sacked our manager.

Fixed

Two years ago everyone loved us now no one does.

As soon as we do get promoted you also know that every pundit cannot wait to bring up the 11 point season. I already know if we do go up, first game of next season jeff and the boys will have a montage of that season. I can already see Paul Jewells face.

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Two years ago everyone loved us now no one does.

As soon as we do get promoted you also know that every pundit cannot wait to bring up the 11 point season. I already know if we do go up, first game of next season jeff and the boys will have a montage of that season. I can already see Paul Jewells face.

Noooooooooooo, now I can see his face - brain bleach!!!!!:pinch:

Most pundits had Leicester to get relgated, it changes nothing. Like i said in another thread pundints know nothing outside the top four premiership sides and a lot of football fans in general know nothing about the championship unless their sides in the divison and they watch it. 

Id honestly say its a tough call who wins it. I think we can do it but there is equally as good an argument for brighton, hull and weds.   

Id prefer to meet wednesday in the final though 

1 hour ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Behind every great forum poster, is eddie correcting their grammatical errors/stupid opinions.

The mystery is why I bothered with yours.

:ph34r::p:D

Archived