George Thorne

Kernow

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

well, Hats in general, maybe the cap, and it's peak, designed to keep sunlight out of sports-peoples' eyes.

Still don't see why it matters if they're kept on, whatever style of hat. People keep jackets on if they're not in the building long, unless they get uncomfortable. If you're comfortable in your hat wear your hat, it's not hurting anyone. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Still don't see why it matters if they're kept on, whatever style of hat. People keep jackets on if they're not in the building long, unless they get uncomfortable. If you're comfortable in your hat wear your hat, it's not hurting anyone. 

you do realise I was admitting that I was more conservative than I realised... read my comment again.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Lad on the left is a photographer/film maker. Lad on the right is just a lad (deduced by clicking the links on the instagram photo). Turns out footballers have mates who aren't footballers. 

SaintRam aka Poirot. :D

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

you do realise I was admitting that I was more conservative than I realised... read my comment again.

Yeah, I saw that, I didn't attack you for it - I just stated I've never understood why wearing hats indoors is an issue anyway. Then you started trying to explain to me why it is :p You prolonged this!

9 minutes ago, Rampage said:

SaintRam aka Poirot. :D

I don't have a coin between my butt cheeks, though. Promise.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I see Stoke's Stephen Ireland's out for an extended period after breaking his leg in training, that Hughes is an idiot, should have left him out of training. :whistle:

More importantly, who drove his car home?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

More importantly, who drove his car home?

Can just see BJ driving this baby.....

Stephen-Irelands-Pink-Trim-Range-Rover_c

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, it's a terrible motor, and you have to wonder why the patriarchy forces women feel they have to have terrible pink on every thing.........

Or it might just be a lack of taste (nothing to do with the BJ comment of course :whistle:).

7 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Or it might just be a lack of taste (nothing to do with the BJ comment of course :whistle:).

After considering things (and I'm hardly being serious) - Yes I think the terrible taste is the most offensive thing in this thread.

I think there should be some sort of planning permission for modifying vehicles - NO, the committee has reviewed your headlight eyelash proposal and decided that no Vauxhall Astra needs that. NO the committee has reviewed your application and a 1.25 Fiesta Zetec does not need a 4' spoiler to improve downforce. NO the committee has reviewed your application for a leaped skin interior and flames paintjob but feel it is an unsuitable combination for a Dawoo Matiz.

Archived