Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

On 13 July 2016 at 18:01, muzzamurray said:

Tom bradshaw has handed in a written transfer request.. maybe someone to look at?

Signed for Barnsley. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

We need a goalscorer with pace and an out and out winger.... need free up some funds though by selling i guess..... now chelsea have signed the belgian chap.... an offer for dom solanke plz mel

As I say so many times on this forum, everybody is entitled to their opinion, but if we want to improve our strike force we need to do better than solanke. Yes what I've seen and heard of him I think he's going to be a massive talent but if our realistic aim is promotion then we need somebody who has proven they can find the back of the net in this division.

solanke just seems like a clough signing all over. Having said that I would take him m if we were to take 2 strikers perhaps

2 hours ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

As I say so many times on this forum, everybody is entitled to their opinion, but if we want to improve our strike force we need to do better than solanke. Yes what I've seen and heard of him I think he's going to be a massive talent but if our realistic aim is promotion then we need somebody who has proven they can find the back of the net in this division.

solanke just seems like a clough signing all over. Having said that I would take him m if we were to take 2 strikers perhaps

Bamford wasnt bad for us though no?

43 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Bamford wasnt bad for us though no?

Bamford had been at mk Dons, for 2 spells I believe, scored plenty of goals in league 1.

Solanke went to Holland I think, a lot of solanke qualities are being based on him being talked up or clips from acadamy games IMO.

4 hours ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Bamford had been at mk Dons, for 2 spells I believe, scored plenty of goals in league 1.

Solanke went to Holland I think, a lot of solanke qualities are being based on him being talked up or clips from acadamy games IMO.

Scored 7 goals last season in dutch top division.... alot better standard than league 1 imo.... but we shall see.... id put a bid in for him personally and test the water.... jose spoke very highly of him alongside loftus cheek as future england regulars.

My summer transfer suggestion, don't sign anyone on a permanent deal. Go with what we've got, get 2/3 loans in of good quality and assess in January when NP knows exactly what is required, who he needs for his formation and tactics etc

too many new faces last season and changes to formations and managers, plus injuries and we still weren't far off at least getting to Wembley. 

We now have a stable set of players and a new experienced manager.

if someone comes up that would dramatically improve what we've got at a sensible price then so be it, but let's not sign people for the sake of it when there's quality players out there that we could loan.

9 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Scored 7 goals last season in dutch top division.... alot better standard than league 1 imo.... but we shall see.... id put a bid in for him personally and test the water.... jose spoke very highly of him alongside loftus cheek as future england regulars.

I'm not too familiar with Dutch division tbf so would be difficult to judge if that's a decent amount.

Not saying not sign him, nor am I saying sign Nakhi Wells, but somebody like Wells has scored plenty in the championship before and would be less of a risk IMO!! 

Andre Wisdom is my number 1 target (again) :ph34r:

If Pearce and Buxton go we need another CB to keep Keogh and Shackell on their toes (Rawson as well)

We are also very fragile at RB, god forbid Christie gets injured cause we dont have a competitive RB in the squad, especially when in contrast with LB.

Wisdom could give us good cover and even competition for both the CB and RB positions, could be implemented in a back 3 from what ive seen and no doubt fit right in after his time here a few seasons ago.

Doubt hed be worth much after his season at Norwich and is probably looking at leaving Liverpool to get back in love with football again

I think Pearson might try to move a few more players on and make room for players currently attached to Premier league clubs. Apart from Hanley at an inflated price there is precious little quality available in the Championship.It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't try to pinch the Argentinian striker currently at Leicester on loan.

1 hour ago, Harrowram said:

I think Pearson might try to move a few more players on and make room for players currently attached to Premier league clubs. Apart from Hanley at an inflated price there is precious little quality available in the Championship.It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't try to pinch the Argentinian striker currently at Leicester on loan.

Which Argentine is this?

We have to keep trimming the squad before anyone comes in, it's far to big as everyone knows. The likes of bucko Pearce maybe even grant will have to move on, Blackman deserves a proper chance as do a few others we spent s few million on him and at the moment it hasn't worked out but he hasn't had the chance, I can't see why spending more millions on another striker is needed? Wiemann looked very good up top with Martin against hull and I believe he can be the pacey striker... We spent to much on to many players last year so why do  It again? Let this squad grow and give them more of a chance, a fresh chance 

I've heard from someone at Forest that we are discussing a deal to sign Henri Lansbury, believed to be in early stages they are looking for £6m.

This dude in particular also mentioned that Nartch are talking to them about Assombalonga too. 

Im not ITK and will never claim to be, just letting you all in what I've just been told. 

Archived