Vote for the winner of the Jackie Stamps trophy

rynny

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ovis aries said:

Pretty tough to say ANY player has been outstanding, think I will pass.

Youre not voting for an outstanding player, just the player who's played the best.

Even if every player had been poor all season, one of them would be the least poor :p 

Not that your vote matters, Keogh is going to win. I just voted for Christie cos he's my favourite player, to bolster the numbers he gets. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Youre not voting for an outstanding player, just the player who's played the best.

Even if every player had been poor all season, one of them would be the least poor :p 

Not that your vote matters, Keogh is going to win. I just voted for Christie cos he's my favourite player, to bolster the numbers he gets. 

On that basis I'm going for Ince as he's my favourite player. Never smiles so must be as miserable as me!

19 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

On that basis I'm going for Ince as he's my favourite player. Never smiles so must be as miserable as me!

I've always just voted for my favourite player in these things :lol: 

45 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

To be fair you can't blame the players for not being outstanding this year when the tactics employed under PC were so stifling to the flair we do have in the team

Exactly. Most of the season top three players has been from defence line or Carson. Few last games it's been players from the other end.

Carson. I questioned the decision to buy another GK, as Grant was good with flaws. I have been impressed with him since day one. For the minimal fee we paid, he has saved us on a number of occasions, without making it look like a big deal. Pretty chill, unflappable you could say

So you guys are deliberately not voting for who has actually been the best player this season? 

I would say Keogh by a country mile, followed by Carson. If Martin didn't go through that patch then he would have got it. I'm sure he deserves some recognition for being so flipping awesome as a Derby player. 

But it's Keogh for me. 

Archived