Jobs in Derbyshire

Cisse

What kind of jobs is there available in Derbyshire for foreigners with limited skills with English language ?

Any idea what kind of salary you can get as a cleaner in hotels ? Or a salesclerk in a place like Greggs ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Cisse said:

What kind of jobs is there available in Derbyshire for foreigners with limited skills with English language ?

Any idea what kind of salary you can get as a cleaner in hotels ? Or a salesclerk in a place like Greggs ?

Plenty of warehousing work available.....

8 hours ago, Cisse said:

You know of this for sure ?

Ted Baker warehouse in Derby opening soon..... I work for Kehune Nagel just up road from it.... Heineken depot..... Always a few jobs knocking about up here. We move off trade beer and cider.

Why are you confining yourself to Derbyshire there's plenty of jobs also in Burton, Castle Donington, Nottingham. There's lots of low skilled jobs in food manufacturing plants going if you are not averse to working shifts, 2 Sisters are opening a new plant in Derby the Pizza Factory in Nottingham is always taking on then there's the poultry sites in Ashbourne, Muller in Foston list is endless 

I would suggest your English will be far superior to most people who come here (think you have demonstrated that on here) so I would not worry about English being a barrier. 

Start with something like a delivery driver for one of the major supermarkets or something? Or a courier? Won't earn much but enough to live on. Assuming you drive of course. 

4 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

I would suggest your English will be far superior to most people who come here (think you have demonstrated that on here) so I would not worry about English being a barrier. 

Start with something like a delivery driver for one of the major supermarkets or something? Or a courier? Won't earn much but enough to live on. Assuming you drive of course. 

4 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Why are you confining yourself to Derbyshire there's plenty of jobs also in Burton, Castle Donington, Nottingham. There's lots of low skilled jobs in food manufacturing plants going if you are not averse to working shifts, 2 Sisters are opening a new plant in Derby the Pizza Factory in Nottingham is always taking on then there's the poultry sites in Ashbourne, Muller in Foston list is endless 

Probably one of the worst jobs I had was working for two sisters..... (Matthew Walkers) 

Archived