Marcus Olsson baby.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Srg said:

Not an easy goal either on your chocolate peg. 

One of THOSE goals - well worked and finished by us. F**king abysmal one to concede for them though. Mendes with a terrible impersonation of a tackle, and Lichaj falling foul of Olsson's 'invisible man' routine. 

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

One of THOSE goals - well worked and finished by us. F**king abysmal one to concede for them though. Mendes with a terrible impersonation of a tackle, and Lichaj falling foul of Olsson's 'invisible man' routine. 

We've seen it at Derby where we've conceded crap goals they all count. He goes down as a hero like Craig Rammage.

Ollson's joined an esteemed club who's membership includes Deano, Rasiak, Hulse, Carbonari, Commons, Bucko, erm Martin Kuhl, Bryson, Bloomer and many others past and many more in the future.

All of these top boys have made my beer taste that bit more refreshing than usual.

Cheers!

22 minutes ago, Gritters said:

We've seen it at Derby where we've conceded crap goals they all count. He goes down as a hero like Craig Rammage.

Oh definitely. Like I said, from our perspective it was well crafted. Not our fault they couldn't defend for ****! :lol:

35 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Ollson's joined an esteemed club who's membership includes Deano, Rasiak, Hulse, Carbonari, Commons, Bucko, erm Martin Kuhl, Bryson, Bloomer and many others past and many more in the future.

All of these top boys have made my beer taste that bit more refreshing than usual.

Cheers!

And Peschy! His coffee cup pre-match bants got me tittering!

Archived