Absolute mercenary.

manxramselly

4 hours ago, jake the ram said:

how can he be in 2 places at once .got no interest in derby at all just the wedge off mm.gove this modern day dick Turpin a wide berth.DERBY COUNTY are better than this.let him go????????

I guess the run of great posts by new members has come to an end? Shame, was fun while it lasted.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Pretty sure that if you look at the form guide for all teams throughout the season, you will see big momentum swings and all being in the bottom 6 or so at some time.

Why not look at it another way, same players available for the past 7 games as when we played them the first time, what was the points taken against that ??

I don't understand what you mean, but I would say we were in that bottom form guide twice under Clement.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I don't understand what you mean, but I would say we were in that bottom form guide twice under Clement.

Take the 7 games that Wassall played and match them against the results that Clement achieved against the same teams, how do they compare?

Being bottom of the form guide means nothing, but if you feel it is a good barometer, can we get the one from Dec 15th when Burnley failed to win in 6 matches ?

10 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Take the 7 games that Wassall played and match them against the results that Clement achieved against the same teams, how do they compare?

Being bottom of the form guide means nothing, but if you feel it is a good barometer, can we get the one from Dec 15th when Burnley failed to win in 6 matches ?

why would I do that? The league is the league and the opponent is always a team in the same league. Our opponents have the same teams to play as us. If the 7 results were better under DW than PC you'd be rubbishing them as irrelevant due to H or A status. No two fixtures are the same in the same season against the same team, and you know this! But you want reasons to be Anti-Wassall and are struggling.

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

why would I do that? The league is the league and the opponent is always a team in the same league. Our opponents have the same teams to play as us. If the 7 results were better under DW than PC you'd be rubbishing them as irrelevant due to H or A status. No two fixtures are the same in the same season against the same team, and you know this! But you want reasons to be Anti-Wassall and are struggling.

I did think you would call it out as irrelevant, so just for info PC won 6 out of the 7 games against the same opposition.  My own personal view, is that he would have got a better return than DW in the past 7 games, as well as putting in better performances.  Let's face it, he also agrees he is not up to the job, hence why he cried out for help, and we now have Harry in.

11 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I did think you would call it out as irrelevant, so just for info PC won 6 out of the 7 games against the same opposition.  My own personal view, is that he would have got a better return than DW in the past 7 games, as well as putting in better performances.  Let's face it, he also agrees he is not up to the job, hence why he cried out for help, and we now have Harry in.

what fans have done is basically the equivalent of pulling a dog's tail whilst saying "this dog will bite me", and then when the dog bites the fans say "see, I told you this dog was vicious!" With no acknowledgement of pulling the dog's tail.

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

what fans have done is basically the equivalent of pulling a dog's tail whilst saying "this dog will bite me", and then when the dog bites the fans say "see, I told you this dog was vicious!" With no acknowledgement of pulling the dog's tail.

That unfortunately is what happens when you get a puppy and hope its fully trained, until it learns to stop dumping on the grass and biting the furniture, people are going to be fed up of continually picking up his **** and watching the trail of destruction he left behind.  On the plus side it will roll over and let the owner tickle it's belly :-)

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

That unfortunately is what happens when you get a puppy and hope its fully trained, until it learns to stop dumping on the grass and biting the furniture, people are going to be fed up of continually picking up his **** and watching the trail of destruction he left behind.  On the plus side it will roll over and let the owner tickle it's belly :-)

well, the puppy was being blamed for pooing on the carpet when the poo on the carpet was actually being dragged in from outside on the bottom of shoes.

The puppy was then shouted at and got so nervous, it did a poo.

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

well, the puppy was being blamed for pooing on the carpet when the poo on the carpet was actually being dragged in from outside on the bottom of shoes.

The puppy was then shouted at and got so nervous, it did a poo.

Hence why I will never have another puppy until it gets house trained by someone else. I can go to work happy in the knowledge that I have not got something in my house that may poo in the right area one day but is still learning the ropes and the chances are that was by accident and it just as likely to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Either that or I would get a puppy that has already been trained, might not listen to me as much as it has its own mind, but at least I know he won't destroy the house.

just for clarity, are still talking about DW:-D

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Hence why I will never have another puppy until it gets house trained by someone else. I can go to work happy in the knowledge that I have not got something in my house that may poo in the right area one day but is still learning the ropes and the chances are that was by accident and it just as likely to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Either that or I would get a puppy that has already been trained, might not listen to me as much as it has its own mind, but at least I know he won't destroy the house.

just for clarity, are still talking about DW:-D

but what if your missus gets the puppy? You didn't want the puppy, but your missus is good for you and you want to keep her happy before she feels unappreciated and walks away.

The puppy isn't really that bad. When you let it out, it dumps in the right place, but it does a little accident now and then.

It barks when it needs to bark, but occasionally makes a bizarre noise when confronted by the nosey kid next door that you don't like.

It's almost trained now, so it'd be daft to replace it with a dog trained somewhere else that might not understand your voice.

19 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

but what if your missus gets the puppy? You didn't want the puppy, but your missus is good for you and you want to keep her happy before she feels unappreciated and walks away.

The puppy isn't really that bad. When you let it out, it dumps in the right place, but it does a little accident now and then.

It barks when it needs to bark, but occasionally makes a bizarre noise when confronted by the nosey kid next door that you don't like.

It's almost trained now, so it'd be daft to replace it with a dog trained somewhere else that might not understand your voice.

See why I replied on your thread yesterday saying threads don't necessarily "lead" the title of the thread... I'll get my coat

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

we were plummeting before Wassall took over, (or before Clement was sacked, whichever you prefer). Do you disagree?

Up until Fulham, yes. I felt that had a major potential to be a turning point. We'll never know. The next game we went 442 and had a horror show. 

23 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Knowing my Missus she would get a puppy, and would even tell me it's nearly house trained, when it's clear to see it not.

She would also say that a little accident is easy to clear up, but we both know that in the long run that dog is going to continue with its accidents and that it will mean that we always have a shitty carpet, my vintage originals have been chewed and that in the long run its going to cost me a lot more to repair than having an animal that was trained in the first instance.

Problem is she now feels a sense of loyalty to the mutt, and even though after years training it's finally realised where to have a poop, it's still way behind other dogs off a similar age, it still pulls on its lead, it still runs after the rabbit it will never catch, and it will always try to befriend all the other dogs in the park instead of growling its teeth now and again.

The dog in question, a labradoodle, probably one of the friendliest around, full of engery but just hasn't got the brains to be left to fend and make decisions on its own, nothing wrong with that, quite like the dog now, but I'd never get another one.

33 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Up until Fulham, yes. I felt that had a major potential to be a turning point. We'll never know. The next game we went 442 and had a horror show. 

Fulham didn't look like a turning point to me. We looked better at Brentford than Fulham!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

If your Mrs is holding you to a puppy based ultimatum you need to accept that your relationship is over. Buy her a ticket to Crufts. Whilst she's out, pack her stuff into bin liners and change the locks. Then quickly find a new Mrs who can do her Mrsing duties properly without any canine assistance.

9 hours ago, manxramselly said:

Harry agree's with prince Ali of Jordan to manage their national team over the next month for two matches,which he will combine with his advisory role with us.Thought he had a bad knee?Now that's some commute.

You have chosen a strange title for your thread!! Why is he a mercenary?

Archived