Absolute mercenary.

manxramselly

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. I'm gonna jack my job in tomorrow because I'm only there for financial gain and I don't want to be frowned upon on here for being mercenary.

Jesus Christ and the orphans, WE approached him, he might not have fancied it being as the the most north he's managed is Tottenham. He might have needed convincing to do it, he's gonna make a pile out in Jordan, give the guy a ******' break.

13 hours ago, manxramselly said:

Harry agree's with prince Ali of Jordan to manage their national team over the next month for two matches,which he will combine with his advisory role with us.Thought he had a bad knee?Now that's some commute.

1 hour ago, manxramselly said:

I'm not doubting his managerial qualities or his man-management,he may even have a little tactical nouse,but he clearly joins other people's battles,of which he previously had no interest in,either historically or religiously,purely for financial gain,which in my eyes makes him mercenary.

Blimey, as a consultant I go into various companies to help them out, I previously had little knowledge or interest in most of them, but along with taking a fee I take great pleasure in helping all of them, and continue to take an interest in their progress after I have gone. Does that make me a mercenary? Or does it just make me someone who has a lot of experience that I can help other companies with; a bit like Harry Rednapp is doing? You seem to have a strange view.

17 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Blimey, as a consultant I go into various companies to help them out, I previously had little knowledge or interest in most of them, but along with taking a fee I take great pleasure in helping all of them, and continue to take an interest in their progress after I have gone. Does that make me a mercenary? Or does it just make me someone who has a lot of experience that I can help other companies with; a bit like Harry Rednapp is doing? You seem to have a strange view.

I think your fee and Harry's brown envelopes would contain slightly less zero's.

17 minutes ago, manxramselly said:

I think your fee and Harry's brown envelopes would contain slightly less zero's.

I think Derby will not be paying him via Brown envelopes. You are right about my fees not having enough zero's though :-)

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

but what if your missus gets the puppy? You didn't want the puppy, but your missus is good for you and you want to keep her happy before she feels unappreciated and walks away.

The puppy isn't really that bad. When you let it out, it dumps in the right place, but it does a little accident now and then.

It barks when it needs to bark, but occasionally makes a bizarre noise when confronted by the nosey kid next door that you don't like.

It's almost trained now, so it'd be daft to replace it with a dog trained somewhere else that might not understand your voice.

Just get a cat. They don't give a ****

Archived