Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

6 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I might be looking through my Bucko black and white tinted glass's but when Bucko came on I got the distinct impression that they didn't fancy fooking about with him .

It's because first they see this

original_BLOG-IMAGE-CREDIT-buffalo.jpg

And then there's this

Closeup-of-Bull-Pamplona-e1360586396129.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so good to see Bryson back. He's not yet at the level when he twice won POTS, but he is getting there. Player who makes others around him better.. That said, hopefully Butters for Hendrick against Cardiff.

17 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I might be looking through my Bucko black and white tinted glass's but when Bucko came on I got the distinct impression that they didn't fancy fooking about with him .

Got to say I also got that calm, this will be ok now, feeling. With Shackell injured, I would not be disappointed to see Jake back for the run in, and even better if Will was back in contention after the break.:)

Just now, StaffsRam said:

Have we played the 'none of their players would make our bench' game yet?

Usually it's said in jest to aid banter, but they were absolute dogshite today. 

In all honesty I'd take that Mendes bloke, looks like a poor man's Antonio, Lansbury and Osborn

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'd play butters over Hendrick

As long as Bryson plays it will help this club where they want to go and I wouldn't mind if butterfield played as well but think Craig plays better with Jeff beside him , Johnson I just don't get it , I've tried to see something in his game but nop just don't see anything 

12 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

It's so good to see Bryson back. He's not yet at the level when he twice won POTS, but he is getting there. Player who makes others around him better.. That said, hopefully Butters for Hendrick against Cardiff.

It's only his second 90 minutes since August , it takes time but it's like a new player in with 8 games to go 

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Have we played the 'none of their players would make our bench' game yet?

Usually it's said in jest to aid banter, but they were absolute dogshite today. 

I think they played as well as they could. Pisspoor that is. Mills is their leading scorer and they got lot of corners! Overall they managed to nullify us most of the game by pressing high. It wasn't enough but I think they gave their all.

And TBF, Mancienne had good game. Kept Martin in his pocket and intercepted couple our half chances very well.

One goal is usually enough when other team can't create single chance from normal play..

Well deserved three points.

Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

You sir, ARE funny.

Not really. Mendes is probably better than all of our current wingers apart from Ince, I'd take Lansbury over Hendrick any day of the week and Osborn would make the sortta impact that Hanson has made.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not really. Mendes is probably better than all of our current wingers apart from Ince, I'd take Lansbury over Hendrick any day of the week and Osborn would make the sortta impact that Hanson has made.

Funny thing is that Forest fans think Mendes is crap and a lot would gladly sell Lansbury.

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Hanson at RB was a good move... He seems a more intelligent player than christie . Olson showed today why he gets picked too altho I think we get caught out in away games. Midfield still a bit of a train wreck, but we deserved the win today much the better of the chances however scrappy the play in midfield. 

Hanson gave no attacking option down the right wing. I can only assume he was put there to stop Osborne because he didn't do much else.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

In all honesty I'd take that Mendes bloke, looks like a poor man's Antonio, Lansbury and Osborn

Lansbury's got glass legs. Wouldn't want him. We've only just rid the treatment table of Jamie Ward's semi-permanent attachment to it. No need to replace that with Angela.

Osborn would no doubt come if we wanted him. 

Mendes - as long as he doesn't have to tackle someone.

Just now, Dimmu said:

2fishing(3).png

I'm not actually funnily enough but maybe it's because our current wingers have been really inconsistent. When we played Florist last year I said that someone like Antonio would be a good signing for us but got the usual comments like he only looks good in a poor team. Fast forward a year on he is playing in a team competing for the top 4 of the prem

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Lansbury's got glass legs. Wouldn't want him. We've only just rid the treatment table of Jamie Ward's semi-permanent attachment to it. No need to replace that with Angela.

Osborn would no doubt come if we wanted him. 

Mendes - as long as he doesn't have to tackle someone.

Lansbury can't be that bad if Dyche was chasing him all summer. We have a current player who picks up injuries regularly, Thorne. A fully fit Lansbury is a better player than Hendrick 

Archived