Benitez

scarboroughwa

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Newcastle might well have finally cracked it. Much depends though on them staying up. Benitez would find it more difficult to attract top quality players there if they are in the Championship. All in all though brilliant  and amazing appointment. 

He sure does have some money that Mike Ashley fella. 

2 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Already seen Newcastle supporters are ridiculing the appointment... Wow they really are something special. Bloke who has won loads comes to club that's won zip and they ain't happy. 

He's not learned to whistle Fog On The Tyne yet.

2 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

I'd say Newcastle might well have finally cracked it. Much depends though on them staying up. Benitez would find it more difficult to attract top quality players there if they are in the Championship 

I heard there's a break clause in his contract if Newcastle get relegated 

5 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Would have told him to do one if he asked for that clause, I'd tell Newcastle to do one as well if they insisted on one

Agreed although there's a possibility of another huge promotion bonus at first attempt I would have thought. 

Benitez is a very decent manager. He has I think been judged against the likes of Mourinho and Alex Ferguson in this country. Fair enough given the clubs he has managed..but Newcastle fans should, in my book, be incredibly optimistic with this appointment. 

It's a great appointment for them, surprised he's gone there to be honest and I'm gobsmacked if any Newcastle fan isn't over the moon with this, who they think they could get instead I'll never know. 

I don't like the I'll be pissing off if we go down tho, you want a manager that is here for the long haul no matter what.

On the flip side if Newcastle can't be short of a few bob to afford him for one season back in the Championship, would be hard not to see them bouncing straight back up again. 

The'll all turn on him... They turn on everyone unless its good old king kevin...

They're all basically the scousers of the north east & after they way they treated and hounded out a gentleman like bobby robson they deserve everything bad that happens to them. They all have short memories and think they have a right to be challenging for europe 

14 minutes ago, Daveo said:

It's a great appointment for them, surprised he's gone there to be honest and I'm gobsmacked if any Newcastle fan isn't over the moon with this, who they think they could get instead I'll never know. 

I don't like the I'll be pissing off if we go down tho, you want a manager that is here for the long haul no matter what.

On the flip side if Newcastle can't be short of a few bob to afford him for one season back in the Championship, would be hard not to see them bouncing straight back up again. 

language you will be banned

Archived