Gangs in England

Cisse

I've spent hours watching youtube videos from Derby today. At some point I saw a video that claimed there is a park in Derby that you can't go to because there is some Pakistanian gang that considers the park it's turf. Is this true ? Is there other gang areas in Derby or other places that are not safe ?

In Birmingham they adviced me not to go to certain area. Which I of course did but nobody bothered me.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cisse said:

I've spent hours watching youtube videos from Derby today. At some point I saw a video that claimed there is a park in Derby that you can't go to because there is some Pakistanian gang that considers the park it's turf. Is this true ? Is there other gang areas in Derby or other places that are not safe ?

In Birmingham they adviced me not to go to certain area. Which I of course did but nobody bothered me.

Them Pakistanians and also the Afghanistanians are infamous for hogging the swings, some of them leave towels on the swings so you don't use them, I have informed my local UKIP representative to look into this on your behalf :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Cisse said:

No it's not true. There isn't anywhere in Derby that is considered a no go zone. There are areas that are less than desirable to be.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

No it's not true. There isn't anywhere in Derby that is considered a no go zone. There are areas that are less than desirable to be.

I was wondering about that. I've visited Derby every year since 2007 at least once a year for a week and I have never seen anything disturbing except a empty pint.

Archived