DCFC Fans - Huddersfield & Yoga Podcast

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Listening now, Chris said Ssewankambo and there was a pause. I was expecting some giggles there tbh. Disappointing.

And Daveo, not sure that Molde being in the last 32 of the Europa League has anything to do with standard of the 'Swedish' league? 

Only another 50 minutes to go.

Without listening again I think what I was trying to say is that I'm not sure if being a first team starter at Molde is a higher level than Derby as my knowledge of the Swedish league isn't great. Being in the Europa last 32 doesn't really say much to me as cup competitions can be funny things, decent draw and a bit of luck you can find yourself in the later rounds.

5 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Without listening again I think what I was trying to say is that I'm not sure if being a first team starter at Molde is a higher level than Derby as my knowledge of the Swedish league isn't great. Being in the Europa last 32 doesn't really say much to me as cup competitions can be funny things, decent draw and a bit of luck you can find yourself in the later rounds.

I believe you.

Ps. Molde is Norwegian.

16 hours ago, Srg said:

Interesting to hear what people make of the increased amount of off topic stuff in this one.

Overall, another good 'un.  A little puerile humour doesn't do any harm as long as it doesn't become too laboured.  In any case getting to know a little more about the presenters and guests is most enjoyable and for me, making this quite compulsive listening.  The sign-posting of  future guests is a clever move, as are the tantalising hints of what will come with Mostyn....

16 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Overall, another good 'un.  A little puerile humour doesn't do any harm as long as it doesn't become too laboured.  In any case getting to know a little more about the presenters and guests is most enjoyable and for me, making this quite compulsive listening.  The sign-posting of  future guests is a clever move, as are the tantalising hints of what will come with Mostyn....

you're putting the pressure on. I might call in sick like Bradley Johnson.

No sides to be taken, I'm sure some listen to them all, some will only listen to us or Ramcast or Him and Dad, others like Utch won't listen to any!

They had Nicholson on from the Telegraph the other week and Ramcast has Barker.....but none of them have hit the heights of being able to get Mostyn on, we don't mess around with the small time guests, I almost collapsed when I heard his appearance fee but we decided to split the cost of the Twix so we could get him on.

21 minutes ago, Daveo said:

No sides to be taken, I'm sure some listen to them all, some will only listen to us or Ramcast or Him and Dad, others like Utch won't listen to any!

They had Nicholson on from the Telegraph the other week and Ramcast has Barker.....but none of them have hit the heights of being able to get Mostyn on, we don't mess around with the small time guests, I almost collapsed when I heard his appearance fee but we decided to split the cost of the Twix so we could get him on.

Save your money if I were you. 

29 minutes ago, curtains said:

Save your money if I were you. 

Curtains, we both know you're obsessed with me and piggy-back my notoriety for attention.

The good news for you is that there is an option to both a) ignore my posts and b) not listen to the upcoming podcast.

I recommend you consider both if my contributions are so worrisome.

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Curtains, we both know you're obsessed with me and piggy-back my notoriety for attention.

The good news for you is that there is an option to both a) ignore my posts and b) not listen to the upcoming podcast.

I recommend you consider both if my contributions are so worrisome.

I look forward to you naming him as your favourite poster

I've got a few written down so far

1. Do you honestly believe half the stuff you post?
2. Will we see an end to the poll of the days?
3. When exactly is it that you piss off to Greece again?

I'm still working on the other 2

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

I've got a few written down so far

1. Do you honestly believe half the stuff you post?
2. Will we see an end to the poll of the days?
3. When exactly is it that you piss off to Greece again?

I'm still working on the other 2

1. I am man of integrity and am not conceited enough to post something I don't believe.

2. When people stop misrepresenting the views of the majority, ie MOST Derby fans think.... The polls are a crude attempt to counteract those claims with fact, but to be honest, I'm struggling for POLL questions now!

3. Greece isn't until August, but I will be absent a few times before then due to holidays and stag weekends. Be careful what you wish for as you'd miss me if I went.

Archived